341A report in 5 days!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341A report in 5 days!

Boy was I surprised when I logged on to PACER today. My Chapter 7 filing was on 5/18/10 the 341A on 6/10/10 and the trustee's report was already on PACER today -NO asset case and she wants to be discharged as trustee! I assume the case stays open for at least 45 days for any creditors to file objections but I don't expect any.

What is a 341A?---is this a regular 341?

Comment

Yes. The regular meeting of creditors.

Comment

Originally posted by ben1381 View Post
        Boy was I surprised when I logged on to PACER today. My Chapter 7 filing was on 5/18/10 the 341A on 6/10/10 and the trustee's report was already on PACER today -NO asset case and she wants to be discharged as trustee! I assume the case stays open for at least 45 days for any creditors to file objections but I don't expect any.
        What does it mean when it says the trustee wants to be discharged as trustee? My report on pacer says the same with a no asset case....
        Retained Attorney: 02/03/10
        Filed Chapter 7 : 04/13/10
        No Asset Case- Pending Discharge...

Comment

I think it means that unless a creditor or the US trustee decide to get involved your discharge should go through without a problem.

Comment

That's good. Good luck to you, it seems as though yours has been going smooth and pretty quick. Can't wait for the discharge!
            Retained Attorney: 02/03/10
            Filed Chapter 7 : 04/13/10
            No Asset Case- Pending Discharge...

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X