Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obtaining 341 Hearing Transcript

Hello All,

Can anyone tell me the procedure for obtaining a transcript of the 341 hearing?

My problem is the standing trustee is claiming I testified in the 341 hearing I had about $14,000 in bank accounts that were not scheduled in my petition and he wants to take that money. The trustee is confusing my answer with another question he asked about what I thought the highest balance was in my checking account in the previous 12 months. That is when I said the $14,000.

Any help you can offer will be greatly appreciated. Thank You
    Chap 7 Filed 4-14-10 ** 341 Meeting 5-21-10 ** Report of No Distribution 7-8-10
    Discharged 7-30-10 ** Case Closed 8/11/10

You'll have to visit your court's website (or call them directly) to get a transcript. It's not something you can get on PACER. It isn't free, so expect to pay for it!
    This isn't legal advice. It is just informational based on my experiences through the process, and some of the lessons I've learned.

Comment

Thank you. I'll try the court's website. Cost not an issue as it will save thousands.
      Chap 7 Filed 4-14-10 ** 341 Meeting 5-21-10 ** Report of No Distribution 7-8-10
      Discharged 7-30-10 ** Case Closed 8/11/10

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X