Lists of belongings, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lists of belongings, etc.

What do you do when ask to list your personal property and the list is too large for the space allowed? Do you just add an extra sheet and attach it to the official form? Or is making itemized lists giving more than is asked for?

Originally posted by fatdaddy View Post
    What do you do when ask to list your personal property and the list is too large for the space allowed? Do you just add an extra sheet and attach it to the official form? Or is making itemized lists giving more than is asked for?
    You may find it easier to use categories: Furniture, appliances, clothing, etc. Unless your attorney asks for more details this is what most people do.
    Filed Chapter 13 02/2006 - Confirmed 05/2006 - Discharged 09/2011
    I'm not an attorney. My replies are merely suggestions or observations, not legal advice. As always, consult with an attorney before making any decisions.

Comment

I disregarded the attorney's sheet, and just put everything into a spreadsheet application file, carefully listing the column and row headers. I would make man updates before I turned it in. My attorney appreciated it.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X