341 Meeting Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Meeting Today

I had my 341 meeting today, I filled Pro Se. I came showed the Trustee ID, and my Social Security card. The entire process with him lasted 2 minutes.

Cool!

That's great news to hear. What state are you from? Was it a straight forward no asset case? Did the trustee want to know about your tax refund? Were you able to cover all of your property through exemptions? It's nice to se a pro-se getting the job done? Why did you file pro-se and what resources did you use to help you through the filing process? I hear that the next 60 days of waiting is the toughest.

Good Luck,

so-beyond-broke

Originally posted by Jarednt1
    I had my 341 meeting today, I filled Pro Se. I came showed the Trustee ID, and my Social Security card. The entire process with him lasted 2 minutes.
    Hooters MC: $1700
    First Premier Platinum MC: $450
    Orchard Bank MC: $300 Juniper Visa :$600
    Target Card: $200 Capital One:$1500

Comment

Originally posted by Jarednt1
      congrats! whoo hooo!

go join the 60 Day Club at the link below! our BBQ is Friday 27th!

whooo hooooo!
      Im not an attorney or a trustee. You cant trust me either though!

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
      [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
      [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
      [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

Comment

Two minute meeting and now the 60 day countdown begins

Hurray for you, hope you can make it to the picnic!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X