top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last Day to File Objections was July 6 (one week ago)- when will I get my discharge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last Day to File Objections was July 6 (one week ago)- when will I get my discharge?

This is actually a month sooner than I was anticipating. My original 341 hearing had to be rescheduled from May 6 to June 3, and I only just now found out that it is 60 days after the ORIGINAL scheduled date, not the actual hearing date, so I am very happy about this. My attorney thinks it will be "soon" but says there is no set schedule. Any thoughts?

Where are you located? We had our 341 on May 4 and we are at 70 days and still awaiting discharge. We are a no asset case too. Who knows, maybe they are backed up. I thought it was a done deal and according to PACER we are still awaiting and their are no disputes.

Good luck to you... not much longer.

Comment

I'm on Day 78 with no discharge

Mine is an asset case, which apparently slows things down looking at the other cases in my district, but I'd still like my discharge. Called the Clerk yesterday and she said if it wasn't discharged by tomorrow (Weds) to give her a call....hope that means she'll just hit a button and make it happen...

Comment

I am in the suburbs of New York City.

Comment

I'm no asset and I'm at 180 days!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X