What to expect after Discharge....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to expect after Discharge....?

My CH7 Discharge occurred on 1/23/06 and it closed on 1/23/06!!! YIPPPEEE!!

What should I expect to see happening with my credit scores?
    The Wife and I reaffirmed our 1st and 2nd Mortgage and a car.(all current) I also have a St. Loan, which is current.
    Right now they show IIB or CH7 Petition filed. I talked to them all and they stated after the Discharge notice is received by them, they will all report normally. From you experienced BK'ers and posters, what should I expect to happen naturally to my credit score before I go down the road of getting the report to read correctly. (see scores below) Will anything happen at all or will the scores only change upon me doing some work.

DW got approved for an unsecured Orchard Bank MC last night for $300.00. Its a small start.
    I applied but got the 3-5 day notice screen but it did request a small fee that will be refunded if not approved. Any opinion on that? Does that mean I may get it or am I going to come up DENIED?

All opinions are welcome. :dance:
    Chapter 7
    Discharged: 1/23/06
    Closed: 1/23/06

DH
    12/19/05: TU-550 | EF-482 | EX-524
    01/16/05: TU-519 | EF-485 | EX-524

DW
    12/19/05: TU-530 | EF-517 | EX-550
    01/23/05: TU-527 | EF-443 | EX-550
    [/font][/size]

From what I have gathered, your scores should on average jump in the neighborhood of 50 points in 3 months, and 100 or more in a year if you start to rebuild lines of credit in good faith. I have looked over the orchard card deals, the aspires, and all the other garbage. The only one I found that was halfway decent of the bottom of the barrel offers being sent to me were from hsbc, you can apply at www.householdbank.com

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X