Car Lease Over Miles - Bill More than Anticipated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car Lease Over Miles - Bill More than Anticipated

I turned in my car when the lease ended on July 4. The bill estimate handed to me by the end-of-lease department for excess mileage and excess wear and tear was $9367.

I filed the Ch. 7 on July 7. I included the amount above in my creditor's matrix.

I am just now receiving a letter saying that the final bill amount will be $9993.

Question: Do I go back and amend my creditor's matrix to the final bill of $9993? I'm in California.

Thanks!
    Filed Pro Se Ch. 7 on 7/7/10 341 Meeting 8/19/10
    Last Day for Objections 10/18/10 Discharged to a Fresh New Start 11/1/10

Originally posted by freedomnow7 View Post
    I turned in my car when the lease ended on July 4. The bill estimate handed to me by the end-of-lease department for excess mileage and excess wear and tear was $9367.

I filed the Ch. 7 on July 7. I included the amount above in my creditor's matrix.

I am just now receiving a letter saying that the final bill amount will be $9993.

Question: Do I go back and amend my creditor's matrix to the final bill of $9993? I'm in California.

Thanks!
    Unless there's something peculiar to your district, there's no need. You listed the debt and the relevant transaction. That's what counts.
    Pay no attention to anything I post. I graduated last in my class from a fly-by-night law school that no longer exists; I never studied or went to class; and I only post on internet forums when I'm too drunk to crawl away from the computer.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X