Car put in BK but on my credit report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car put in BK but on my credit report

it states that I have a balance of $11K. Apparently they sold the truck for less than what the balance was. I figured that would happen, but I'm just pissed that it is showing a balance when this vehicle was put in BK (chapter 7). I disputed this account on line, stating that the loan was put in BK. But apparently (drive financial or santander) chose to report this balance. Shouldn't this account say "included in bankrupcty". My lawyer isn't any help.
    Filed Chapter 13 Sept 8 2009
    341 Meeting October 2009
    Converted to Chapter 7 January 2010 due too loss of income. Discharged May 2010

Originally posted by Pinkrose View Post
    it states that I have a balance of $11K. Apparently they sold the truck for less than what the balance was. I figured that would happen, but I'm just pissed that it is showing a balance when this vehicle was put in BK (chapter 7). I disputed this account on line, stating that the loan was put in BK. But apparently (drive financial or santander) chose to report this balance. Shouldn't this account say "included in bankrupcty". My lawyer isn't any help.
    Yes, it should say IIB. You may have to do your dispute in writing and send along a copy of your discharge and matrix showing the companys name.
    Filed Chapter 13 02/2006 - Confirmed 05/2006 - Discharged 09/2011
    I'm not an attorney. My replies are merely suggestions or observations, not legal advice. As always, consult with an attorney before making any decisions.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X