Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question on deadline

Good Morning a few questions

Been nervous about the UST getting involved not for any ryme or reason over medean filer with expenses that took me to -400 on the I&J. According to the paperwork that the court mailed me and my creditors and on pacer the last day that Objection to Discharge/523 Due 07/23/2010. My 341 Meeting was 05/24/2010 with the Trustee's Report of No Distribution on 05/26/2010 to conclude the 341. I havn't hear a peep out of anyone during all of this and just checked pacer a few minutes ago and the last thing filed was the Trustee's Report of No Distribution. Am I in the clear at this point as far as the UST getting involved or is his deadline different then the one above ?

Thanks

Originally posted by Heli View Post
    Good Morning a few questions

Been nervous about the UST getting involved not for any ryme or reason over medean filer with expenses that took me to -400 on the I&J. According to the paperwork that the court mailed me and my creditors and on pacer the last day that Objection to Discharge/523 Due 07/23/2010. My 341 Meeting was 05/24/2010 with the Trustee's Report of No Distribution on 05/26/2010 to conclude the 341. I havn't hear a peep out of anyone during all of this and just checked pacer a few minutes ago and the last thing filed was the Trustee's Report of No Distribution. Am I in the clear at this point as far as the UST getting involved or is his deadline different then the one above ?

Thanks

I am in the exact same boat as you. 7/23 was the last day for objections in my ch7 case and I too have been worried that the UST would get involved due to some of the expenses I claimed on sch J. The good news is that since that day has come and gone we are in the clear and just waiting for the discharge. I believe that since there was nothing filed prior to the deadline that it would be too late for the UST to get involved.
    -Filed Ch7 pro se 04/14/2010
    -341 Meeting is 05/24/2010 (went uneventfully well)
    -Report of No Distribution 6/4/2010
    -Discharge 7/28/2010

Comment

Originally posted by GettingGoing View Post
      I am in the exact same boat as you. 7/23 was the last day for objections in my ch7 case and I too have been worried that the UST would get involved due to some of the expenses I claimed on sch J. The good news is that since that day has come and gone we are in the clear and just waiting for the discharge. I believe that since there was nothing filed prior to the deadline that it would be too late for the UST to get involved.
      Thanks, I was hoping that was the case. Just don't want to be blindsided between now and when the courts get to my discharge. It's been a nail biting time of it.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X