341 Meeting Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Meeting Today

A little nervous, but also really just want to get this behind me. Will post my experience when I get back.

I went to what I believe was the 341 meeting with my girlfriend when she did hers which was right when they were about to change the BK laws. They had a huge room full of people getting in before the laws were changed and the judge or trustee asked about 5 or so questions and that was it.

Please let us know what this is like as I am about to go through this experience as well.

Comment

Well there was very little to the 341 meeting. I was well over the medium income, before expenses, so wondered how many questions we would have related to expenses. There were a ton of people there. The Trustee and others at the table all seemed to be in a good mood, smiling, making a few jokes during those ahead of me.

When called I was ready with my SS and Drivers License. They asked me to state my full name. What I thought my house was worth to sell it. Did I have any other assets not listed. Did I have any debts not listed. They did ask about a horse I sold last year, but seemed fine with my answer. Asked if there were any creditors presented (there wasn't - nor had there been for any other cases).

That's it. Took all of 3 minutes.

Comment

Congratulations. I just had mine this afternoon as well - I had about the same experience. Glad to have that over with.
        Filed: 6/30/2010
        341: 7/26/2010
        Discharged: 10/6/2010

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X