top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what am I looking for on Pacer? found info but not sure..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what am I looking for on Pacer? found info but not sure..

I signed up for pacer but not sure what I'm looking for.

Found this

Case type: bk Chapter: 7 Asset: No Vol: v Judge:
    Date filed: 06/21/2010 Date of last filing: 07/26/2010
    Pending Statuses

Status Begin
    Date Time in
    Status # Status Set By
    Awaiting Discharge 06/21/2010 40 days 1 Voluntary Petition (Chapter 7)

Nature of debt: consumer
    Pending status: Awaiting Discharge
    Flags: DEBTED, DEBTEDJT, MEANSNO

PACER message looks good

Hello Seekinfo,

The message all looks good. It says you have a no-asset, voluntary Chap 7 bankruptcy awaiting discharge. Something was filed on 07/26, possibly your 341 meeting of creditors?

MEANSNO = you passed the means test (no presumption of abuse)

the DEBTED and DEBTEDJT refer to the required classes. Have you taken the "predischarge" class and filed the certificate with the court?

What I would be looking for is a bk trustee's report.

For more detailed info, go to "docket report" and there should be a list of every document filed in your case.

Hope this helps,

Tom in Colo
    Ch7 filed 5/12/2010.....341 meeting 6/30/2010....report of no distribution 8/15/2010.....discharged 10/01/2010.....closed 11/09/2010

Comment

thank you! We had our 341 the 30th, so not sure what was entered the 26th.
      I guess I need to wait a few days before checking, correct?

Comment

here is the latest info-

Meeting of Creditors Held,
        Chapter 7 Trustee's Report of No Distribution: I, H M, having been appointed trustee of the estate of the above-named debtor(s), report that I have neither received any property nor paid any money on account of this estate; that I have made a diligent inquiry into the financial affairs of the debtor(s) and the location of the property belonging to the estate; and that there is no property available for distribution from the estate over and above that exempted by law.
        Pursuant to Fed R Bank P 5009, I hereby certify that the estate of the above-named debtor(s) has been fully administered.
        I request that I be discharged from any further duties as trustee.
        Key information about this case as reported in schedules filed by the debtor(s) or otherwise found in the case record:
        This case was pending for 1 months.
        Assets Abandoned (without deducting any secured claims): $ 75771.05, Assets Exempt: $ 4100.00, Claims Scheduled: $ 107818.24,
        Claims Asserted: Not Applicable, Claims scheduled to be discharged without payment (without deducting the value of collateral or debts excepted from discharge): $ 107818.24 (RE: related document(s) Auto Assignment of Judge and Trustee with Meeting of Creditors to Be Noticed for 07/30/2010 at 09:00 AM at Office of the US Trustee.
        Objections for Discharge Due by 09/28/2010.). (HM) (Entered: 08/03/2010)

Comment

No distribution

Still all good Seekinfo, I have been waiting since June 30 for a trustee report....

This means the trustee is not going after anything you have, now you just have the secured creditors to deal with.....foreclose, repossess, whatever

Discharge and close are within sight! Congrats!

Tom in Colo
          Ch7 filed 5/12/2010.....341 meeting 6/30/2010....report of no distribution 8/15/2010.....discharged 10/01/2010.....closed 11/09/2010

Comment

thanks we had no secured assets but the house and we reaffirmed it. So hopefully we are ok

Originally posted by tcreegan View Post
            Still all good Seekinfo, I have been waiting since June 30 for a trustee report....

This means the trustee is not going after anything you have, now you just have the secured creditors to deal with.....foreclose, repossess, whatever

Discharge and close are within sight! Congrats!

Tom in Colo

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X