Discharged - Over the Median

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharged - Over the Median

We have just been discharged for our Ch 7 case. We were way over the median income for our district. We were never contacted by the UST at anytime and per this great forum we were expecting it so we were prepared but now we have been officially discharged. Our 341 was pretty uneventful and the attorney we used was always very responsive as was his para-legal.

I only have one question. Will we be contacted by the Trustee concerning our 2010 Tax Return if he is interested in it or not ? At our 341 and so far to this date there hasn't been any communication by the trustee stating he wants a copy of our 2010 Return or to send him our refund when we do file.

Thanks to everyone who has posted on these forums. This place has allowed my family to be as informed as we could be during the process.

Now we wait for closing !

Meatstick

Wow, congrats!!! We are over the median too and i'm nervous about our 341. Can you share your story?

Comment

Here is a link about our 341.

Comment

Congrats. My 341 hearing is 10 days from today. I'm a little nervous even though I read a lot of posts here about 341 meeting.

My tax refund was $3,400 wonder if the trustee is gonna ask what I spent it on.
        Filed chapter 7 Jul 13, 2010 341 hearing Aug 12, 2010 Trustee's report of no distribution Aug 20, 2010 Discharged Oct 13, 2010 Closed Oct 28, 2010.

Comment

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hooray, congrats!!! We are way over median too, so I'm hoping for an easy time like you had. Enjoy your new beginning!!!
            DH laid off 3/08 | Last mortgage payment 12/09 | Filed Ch13 5/10 | Converted to Ch7 7/10 | 341 held 8/10 | AP filed by secured creditor 10/10 | Ch7 discharged & closed 11/10 | Foreclosure 10/2011

Comment

congratulations!

we are over median too and very worried about how this will play out.

glad it worked out for you!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X