credit card statement access online denied

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

credit card statement access online denied

After we filed for Chapter 7, the credit card companies denied access for us to get the statements. We need these to send to the trustee as proof right?
    Anyway, I'm freaking out because we have 7 more days to send him all the paperwork.
    We have all of the bank statements but not the credit card.
    Not sure what to do.

I appreciate any input that would help.

Thank you in advance.
    Filed Chapter 7 Pro Se: July 28, 2010
    341 Meeting: Aug. 24, 2010/ Report of No Distribution: Aug. 25, 2010
    Officially Discharged: Oct. 26, 2010

I would call the court clerk before you go too crazy.

While it is important you submit any bank account statements you have to prove your assets I don't think it is as critical to submit creditor statements.

I was not required to submit the statements from creditors to the trustee (or my lawyer). You are claiming BK on the account, not how much is owed on the account. Even if you did have a statement that balance is going to change in about 5 seconds with interest.

If you call up the clerk and you are required to have the statements then you will likely have to call up the creditors and see if they will send you something.
    Chapter 7 filed December 11, 2009, 341 Meeting held on January 7, 2010
    Deadline to File a Complaint: March 8, 2010

Discharged and Closed March 11, 2010

Comment

Overthinking

I over analyze everything that's the main problem with me. I'm just scared that if they need the credit card statements as well and didn't submit it to the trustee before our 14 days is up, our case will be dismissed.
      I have all the bank statements, 401 k statement and other documents proving our assets.
      I thought that he would also need documentation proving how much we owe.

Thank you for your help. We're talking to the credit card companies to send us statements by mail just in case the trustee wants it at the 341 meeting.
      Better be over prepared than under prepared. =)
      Filed Chapter 7 Pro Se: July 28, 2010
      341 Meeting: Aug. 24, 2010/ Report of No Distribution: Aug. 25, 2010
      Officially Discharged: Oct. 26, 2010

Comment

I couldn't get my credit card statements either. My attorney told me to pull my credit report and that would have all of the information needed.

Comment

The Trustee will specifically ask for everything he or she needs from you. If they haven't asked for CC statements, don't worry about it. They can't dismiss your case because you didn't provide something they didn't ask for.

In my case, all I've had to provide so far was our 2009 tax return and 60 days worth of pay statements. No CC statements, no loan docs, no 401k statements, no bank statements.
          DH laid off 3/08 | Last mortgage payment 12/09 | Filed Ch13 5/10 | Converted to Ch7 7/10 | 341 held 8/10 | AP filed by secured creditor 10/10 | Ch7 discharged & closed 11/10 | Foreclosure 10/2011

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X