Continuing 341 Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Continuing 341 Meeting

As if I wasn't already a mess. I just found out when are 341 Meeting was scheduled and my husband will be out of the country. My attorney is going to request that this be continued but do trustees normally grant these? I was under the impression it was frowned upon BIG TIME.

Our 341 was yesterday, and one of the five cases in our half-hour block was continued. As quickly as the 341s are scheduled (4 weeks after we filed), I would imagine that continuances come up now and then

If you're going out of the country, you usually plan it more than a month ahead. And it would cost a lot of money to cancel or reschedule, I imagine. Ask your lawyer, but I don't think the trustee will be mad at you for something like that.
    Filed non-consumer no asset Chapter 7 on 7-12-10 after 4 foreclosures, 7 lawsuits including 2 deficiencies, 2 wage garnishments, a bank garnishment and a partridge in a pear tree. 341 held on 8-11-10. Discharge 11-4-10.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetGeorgia View Post
      Our 341 was yesterday, and one of the five cases in our half-hour block was continued. As quickly as the 341s are scheduled (4 weeks after we filed), I would imagine that continuances come up now and then

If you're going out of the country, you usually plan it more than a month ahead. And it would cost a lot of money to cancel or reschedule, I imagine. Ask your lawyer, but I don't think the trustee will be mad at you for something like that.
      It's for my husbands work. Our attorney knew it was a chance that he may be out of the country when this was scheduled. He said he would get with the trustee and request a specific date. I didn't think the trustee's were that easy with things.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X