Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question

I don't know if this is an appropriate place to post so I just post it here. Moderators please move it to where you find more fit.

I got this situation.

Now I got many phone calls from some of the creditors again. This time I decided to answer one of the calls. Turns out they're looking for my ex. That was one creditor, Discover. The others I don't know but the problem is they call and didn't leave message, just let the background noise stays for a while and then hang up. When I answered the call, nobody spoke up. I just forwarded the text from Bank of America to my lawyer, let them deal with them.

In the meantime, it seems I can do nothing to stop those who just call and didn't say anything. This is just annoying. I thought this nightmare would end last month already.
    Filed chapter 7 Jul 13, 2010 341 hearing Aug 12, 2010 Trustee's report of no distribution Aug 20, 2010 Discharged Oct 13, 2010 Closed Oct 28, 2010.

same thing...

Hi wnguyen,

How odd, I have had the same problem. Ever since I have filed I have been getting phone calls with nobody on the other end. Never leave a message and if I answer there is some background noise and thats all.

I searched for the phone # and it is always an unlisted land line from various places (never from the same place)

Anyone know what is going on?

Tom in Colo
    Ch7 filed 5/12/2010.....341 meeting 6/30/2010....report of no distribution 8/15/2010.....discharged 10/01/2010.....closed 11/09/2010

Comment

I've been getting this same kind of call since the end of January---
      and I call this fool The Beeper---since I get the beep of a recording
      device as this person doesn't say anything---but there's been the
      background noise of like 100 reps in a room talking to customers---
      so it's got to be a credit card company---and other times I've gotten
      hello---my name---hello---and one time something about Discover
      crept into the background---so it sounds like some rep there didn't
      have anything to do---and just recently I had a heavy breather---go figure.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X