my 341 experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my 341 experience

Well today was my 341 meeting, I was nervous it probaly looked like i was on drugs . It really lasted only 6 minutes and I am glad its over.
    Filed : January 13th 2006

Discharged: April 17, 2006

Closed: May 1, 2006

Orchard Card (secured) $300.00
    Hooters $ 1000.00

That's great!

Good for you Anassa613! I haven't filed yet, but I plan to soon. I know that you did it pro-se as well. What kind of questions were you asked? Were there any questions about your paperwork since you went solo? I also live in NYC, the Bronx to be exact. Although I will file in the BK court near City Hall in Manhattan, we probably will not have the same trustee, I just wanted to get a sense of how someone with a BK case in the same city as me is being treated. Since I can't afford to pay an atty, I will more than likely go the pro-se route too. I wish you luck. The hard part is the waiting. Keep us posted!!

so-beyond-broke

Originally posted by Anassa613
    Well today was my 341 meeting, I was nervous it probaly looked like i was on drugs . It really lasted only 6 minutes and I am glad its over.
    Hooters MC: $1700
    First Premier Platinum MC: $450
    Orchard Bank MC: $300 Juniper Visa :$600
    Target Card: $200 Capital One:$1500

Comment

yes I had no other choice but to file pro se. There is a pro se counselor at the court just go and check he/she will not help you fill out paper work but will answer questions that you may have. Well I was asked did I see the petion and was it my signature, Did I fill out everything completly, did I list all my assets,and did I have any kids. Then he talked and asked about my income and such then said finished and good luck. There was only one other lady that filed Pro se. Well good luck and keep in touch
      Filed : January 13th 2006

Discharged: April 17, 2006

Closed: May 1, 2006

Orchard Card (secured) $300.00
      Hooters $ 1000.00

Comment

Originally posted by Anassa613
        I know you are relieved as we all were to get that dreaded 341 over with. Glad it was quick and painless

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X