top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keep The Faith! Another Discharge Awarded!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep The Faith! Another Discharge Awarded!

Hi All,

Feels good to finally post this, WE GOT OUR DISCHARGE yesterday! Wow what a ride this has been. Anyway thanks to everyone who post their experiences here.

Hard to imagine that we first started considering BKT late last November and we are now just finishing up. It takes a while folks but it is worth it in the end. Keep the faith and never let anyone tell you BKT is for losers, it is not it is just a fresh start for those whose finances hit a rough patch for whatever reason.

Now all we need to see in PACER is CLOSED!

Have a great day everyone!
    Filed CH 7 - 5/21/10, 341 Meeting - 7/9/10, Report of no distribution - 7/12/10
    Last day to object - 9/7/10
    Discharged - 9/14/10
    Closed - 9/21/10

Great news! Good luck from here on out!
    Filed Ch 7 Sept '10, 341 Meeting Oct '10, Discharged Dec '10, Case Closed Jan '11

EQ 2/8/11 - 584, 6/2/11 - 677

Comment

CONGRATS!!!! How were you notified?

Comment

Congrats!!!
        "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

Congrats! Here's to hoping I'm not far behind!
          Filed Chapter 7 on Friday the 13th!, 341 9/10/10 . TT's report of no distribution 9/13/10 DAMN STRAIGHT! Case Closed! 11/19/10 "Our long national nightmare is over".

Comment

Originally posted by dfgorals View Post
            CONGRATS!!!! How were you notified?
            I was not notified yet actually; I checked PACER and saw the discharge first thing in the morning of the 14th. It was about 4:30 AM actually so the offices were hours from being opened. The date of the discharge is the 14th so all I can deduce is that they "programmed" the discharge for midnight of the 14th? Either way it is cool to be over that hurdle.

Thank you all for your well wishes!
            Discharged - 9/14/10
            Closed - 9/21/10

Comment

Congratulations! We are hoping to be there ourselves by Christmas!

Comment

Congrats on your great news.
                Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10
                AHEM.....NOT AN ATTORNEY, NOT ADVICE, ETC, ETC

Comment

Congrats on your discharge!!!
                  May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
                  May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
                  May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
                  9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! The snail mail notification will come tomorrow or the next day. Meanwhile, you are the THIRD Discharge we have had on this newly reconstructed forum. Soooooooo here is the officially unofficial Victory Dance:

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Argghh I've been hamsterised, LOL! Thank you one and all and best of luck with your cases. There is a light at the end of that tunnel!

Believe!!!
                      Discharged - 9/14/10
                      Closed - 9/21/10

Comment

Congrulations on your discharge! Enjoy your fresh start!
                        Filed Chapter 7 on July 30, 2010
                        341 scheduled for August 26, 2010 - Done! - Report of No Distribution
                        Discharged!!! - November 15, 2010

Comment

Hi Guys,

Just a final update to this thread for those that are curious about how things progress in the Tuscon, AZ district. My case was officially closed today exactly one week after our Ch 7 discharge came through.

It has been a long interesting ride, but that chapter of our lives is complete. We are in a good place financially, the future is bright and I feel great!

Thanks to all for your very informative posts. This forum has been a Godsend. OK it is now time for me to move on to the next stage, credit rebuilding in the After Discharge forums.

No I'm in no hurry to get CC's again, it is just a necessary evil to have credit in todays world for better insurance rates, home loans (we want to build in a few years), car loans, etc.

Peace!
                          Discharged - 9/14/10
                          Closed - 9/21/10

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X