top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's send some good luck ccsjoe's way for his 341 meeting tomorrow!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

congrats Joe.......
    Filled 5-2010
    7-2010 341 Meeting (Chapter 7 No Asset)
    8-2010 Discharged/Case closed!

Comment

Originally posted by ccsjoe View Post
      Once again, thank you all for this thread. It truly humbles us that so many of you care enough to commence it (drowning) and post on it. Hopefully we'll be able to continue paying back as best as we can to you and others in need.

Thank you

J

Dude!!! Welcome to da club. So happy for you!!! Seriously!
      Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

Congrats from north of you.
        You didn't know how much you are loved and appreciated. See, we all know you're such a KEWL kat.
        filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
        "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

That is an awesome 341 story. I was on pins and needles. I'm so happy for you and your wife that things went so smoothly. Congrats! You deserve it.
          Filed Ch. 7 on 9/30/10---341 11/12/10---Report of No Distribution 11/16/10

Discharged 1/21/11 Closed 1/26/11

Comment

I may be smarter than an attorney, but I'm not one. No legal advice here, people.
            Filed Ch. 7 pro se on 10/22/10 341 on 11/19/10 Report of No Distribution Filed on 11/19/10 Discharged 1/19/11 Closed 2/2/11

Comment

Welcome to the 60 Days! Hope your stay here is smooth and that everything goes the way you want it to.
              DH laid off 3/08 | Last mortgage payment 12/09 | Filed Ch13 5/10 | Converted to Ch7 7/10 | 341 held 8/10 | AP filed by secured creditor 10/10 | Ch7 discharged & closed 11/10 | Foreclosure 10/2011

Comment

Congratulations, and welcome to the club!
                Filed Chapter 7 (08/17/10)
                341 Meeting (09/20/10)
                Discharge (11/30/10), Case Closed (01/18/11)

Comment

Joe, after tommorrow, all the fears and worry of the unknown will be behind you. You will feel a huge burden lifted off your shoulders and new hopes for the future will come to you and yours. Good luck to you!! It will be a piece of cake.

Comment

OOPS! Hadn`t seen that your 341 was already over before I posted. Like I said before. PIECE OF CAKE!!!!! Welcome to the 60 day club.

Comment

Originally posted by maddog2112 View Post
                      OOPS! Hadn`t seen that your 341 was already over before I posted. Like I said before. PIECE OF CAKE!!!!! Welcome to the 60 day club.
                      LOL. This thread, #1 was a surprise to me when it was created, and #2, has grown more than I ever thought....here I was thinking a couple people...lol. The 341 narrative is buried at end of page 2..LOL

But thank you again everyone. I was thankfully unnecessarily overprepared.
                      Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10
                      AHEM.....NOT AN ATTORNEY, NOT ADVICE, ETC, ETC

Comment

Better to be overprepared! I was, too. I had a bag full of papers, which I didn't even look at. The trustee actually gave me back all my crap that was filed with my petition, so that was more crap on top of my crap that I brought with me. Still on cloud 9, though!
                        Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

Congrats to you! I'm so glad to read your news!!
                          Stopped paying 8/2010, Filed 2/2011, 341 3/2011 done, Report of no distribution . . . Discharged & Closed 5/2011!

Comment

For those who think I'm a PACER addict....

Originally posted by tobee43 View Post
                            now....what did I TELL YOU ABOUT that...am i going to have to duck tape your fingers!!!LOL!!!

Here's my quarterly bill....HA! Addict my....

The October 2010 quarterly PACER Statement of Account for XXXXXX is now available at the PACER Service Center web site, http://www.pacer.gov. To download it, log on to the 'Manage My PACER Account' section, then select the 'Review Quarterly Invoice/Statement of Account' option. To view the document, you must have Adobe's Acrobat Reader. This reader is available free of charge at the Adobe web site, http://www.adobe.com. See www.pacer.gov/billing for detailed billing transactions, instructions on disputing charges, FAQs, and more.

THIS ACCOUNT HAS A ZERO BALANCE.
                            NO PAYMENT IS DUE AT THIS TIME.

Usage for this account was less than $10 for this quarterly billing cycle. In accordance with the Electronic Public Access fee schedule, the fees for this quarter have been waived.
                            Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10
                            AHEM.....NOT AN ATTORNEY, NOT ADVICE, ETC, ETC

Comment

All the backslapping,high fiving and laughable platitudes in this topic are interesting.....

Comment

Originally posted by BobWang View Post
                                All the backslapping,high fiving and laughable platitudes in this topic are interesting.....
                                All the useless, negative comments by trolls that add nothing to this topic (or any topic) are interesting too.....
                                You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X