Wells Fargo wants me to reaffirm..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wells Fargo wants me to reaffirm..

..my mattress! I've already paid them roughly $900. The current market value (according to them) is $550, so that's what they want me to pay.

Not gonna do it. They've already gotten more than it's worth.

So...

Will they actually come get a 2-year old tempur pedic mattress? DD had an, umm.. accident.. on it the other day, so more power to them, right?
    Of course they will because they can!
    0.00%
    They're snakes, not dummies. Of course not!
    100.00%

LOL I don't thin they want your mattress. I'd be pretty shocked if they can and got it.
    "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

OK, let me state the obvious. Mattress, used for sleeping and other activities. Sure, come get it...LOL
      Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10
      AHEM.....NOT AN ATTORNEY, NOT ADVICE, ETC, ETC

Comment

Tell them you will not reaffirm and politely ask them when you can expect them to come and pick it up. Furthermore request a receipt that the mattress was repossessed and include a letter that any additional debts regarding said mattress will be satisfied per the current market value if that is what is owed. If less is owed say, $200.00, tell them you expect a payment for the difference.
        Chapter 7 filed December 11, 2009, 341 Meeting held on January 7, 2010
        Deadline to File a Complaint: March 8, 2010

Discharged and Closed March 11, 2010

Comment

Absolutely not. I have never had a client reaffirm on a furniture-type account, and they have never come for the collateral.

There is simply no way for them to foreclose on the collateral without breaking into your house.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X