Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freddy03 View Post
    Thanks I wish it was that easy. I'm a mess today...LOL

When I list the stuff in my house do I have to list my childrens stuff? What if they were gifts to them? My daughter just bought herself a new phone. She has been saving all her report card, birthday, christmas money and bought it herself. I pay for the service. Would this be a problem?
    Household goods, including toys, etc, should just be listed as "household goods" and priced at garage sale prices with everything lumped into one amount. Sometimes people put appliances and electronics as a separate line item.
    You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

When I list the stuff in my house do I have to list my childrens stuff? What if they were gifts to them? My daughter just bought herself a new phone. She has been saving all her report card, birthday, christmas money and bought it herself. I pay for the service. Would this be a problem?
      List the items as "property held for others". We were able to do this for our son's Wii system and games, which he bought with money he had earned from his grandparents for getting good grades.
      Filed Ch. 7: 10-28-2010 Report of No Distribution: 12-16-2010 Disharged and Closed 2-18-1011

Comment

Dee, you said it so much nicer. LOL. I felt like spanking Freddy. LOL.
        Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

Unfortunately, yes you have to include everything - even if they were gifts or paid for by your daughter. Just the way it works.

Sorry you're stressing so badly Freddy.... know that this too shall pass

Comment

Yep, that's the plan.
            Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dee View Post
              Freddy, since you haven't paid cc's in over a year, your luck will eventually run out and you'll end up in court with judgements. Based on your other thread, one month of mortgage payment would pay for an attorney (we're in Florida and got a good one for $1,500 for a Ch 7). The Florida market is so flooded with foreclosures and short-sales that the lenders really don't want your house back right now, so you should have time to get cought back up on your mortgage. Go ahead and file and get this stress off of you. You'll feel better knowing you're moving in the right direction.
              I agree with Dee. You will have plenty of time to catch up on the mortgage. Filling now will protect you against the inconvenience of lawsuits, judgments, wage garnishments and bank account levies, etc....
              You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

Originally posted by Dee View Post
                Freddy, since you haven't paid cc's in over a year, your luck will eventually run out and you'll end up in court with judgements. Based on your other thread, one month of mortgage payment would pay for an attorney (we're in Florida and got a good one for $1,500 for a Ch 7). The Florida market is so flooded with foreclosures and short-sales that the lenders really don't want your house back right now, so you should have time to get cought back up on your mortgage. Go ahead and file and get this stress off of you. You'll feel better knowing you're moving in the right direction.
                Thanks - I have already retained a lawyer and have 3 cc court cases pending. Well one already obtained a judgment and the other 2 are on hold due to pending BK.
                "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

Thanks - I have already retained a lawyer and have 3 cc court cases pending. Well one already obtained a judgment and the other 2 are on hold due to pending BK.
                  Then what are you waiting on?! Run Forest! LOL. I think one of the steps to being stress-free is filing. As NIKE would say "Just Do It."

Comment

Thanks everyone

I guess I'll still plan on filing Mid Nov
                    "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

Originally posted by drowning123 View Post
                      Then what are you waiting on?! Run Forest! LOL. I think one of the steps to being stress-free is filing. As NIKE would say "Just Do It."
                      LOL I wish I could I don't have the rest of the money to pay the attorney until Nov. If I had it today believe me I would file before FL median drops in Nov

Comment

Well, November can't come soon enough. It's not too far away. Good luck, Freddy. Think about the future. Don't think about what other people think about you. In the very beginning, for a brief moment, I was worried that my neighbors would see that awful sign on the lawn "For Sale/Bank Owned." I also dreaded that they'd see the repo truck towing the car. At this point, I don't give a rat's behind. I need a car to drive to the train station, but I can always take a cab.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X