Where is BKFiler??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is BKFiler??

He has dissappeared! Does anyone know why?

Exactly..........Where in the world is BKFILER!!!! I've been missing him, and thought maybe I was the only one that noticed he was missing. BKFILER if you are out there.............COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I thought maybe he was on vacation, sleeping off the hang over from his Discharged BBQ!

I hope it's just a vacation. I do hope he comes back!
      Filed Ch 7 - 09/06
      Discharged - 12/2006
      Officially Declared No Asset - 03/2007
      Closed - 04/2007

I am not an attorney. My comments are based on personal experience and research. Always consult an attorney in your area to address concerns related to your particular situation.

Another good thing about being poor is that when you are seventy your children will not have declared you legally insane in order to gain control of your estate. - Woody Allen...

Comment

I do too! I miss his posts, he always knew the answers and had a nice way of answering...................
        WE MISS YOU BK

Comment

He told me he was working on becoming a US Trustee. LOL

Can you imagine?

He sure did keep this forum alive...

Comment

Originally posted by ODDBALL
            Exactly..........Where in the world is BKFILER!!!! I've been missing him, and thought maybe I was the only one that noticed he was missing. BKFILER if you are out there.............COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            LOL.... seriously it would be hard not to notice he was missing!!! He doesn't need us anymore

Comment

BK filer has been discharged, case closed..... Did you all expect him to spend his entire life here? At least I certainly hope no one has to.............

Comment

Ya'll just miss his"sexy" pictures.
                Maybe he will be back...........
                I'll be watching, you may never know when or how, but I'll be there. I am there now....

Comment

i guess he decided he needed a break. after all he spent close to 24 hours a day responding to posts for a couple months. he had no other life it seems. I hope he found one.

Comment

Originally posted by FilingOnMyOwn
                    BK filer has been discharged, case closed..... Did you all expect him to spend his entire life here? At least I certainly hope no one has to.............
                    Yea, I have been discharged and case closed since early January so I don't check in as often but I still like to catch up with what is happening with others and lend support as so many did for me.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X