Wow-They are not wasting time...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow-They are not wasting time...

Objections were to be filed 10/18/2010. Checked PACER today, nothing filed since 8/20/2010 (our 341 was 8/17/2010) which was the notice of proposed abandonment, which my attorney has not returned my call about to this day. THANK GOD I CAME ON HERE AFTER I GOT IT. I was freaking out.
    No discharge notice has been filed as I just check Pacer

My husband received a call today from GMAC about his lease, the conversation started saying that his lease was up 10/14. I guess this person was a real jerk and essentially hung up on my husband. That's funny we have the lease until 10/14/2011 according the statement.

We have not paid GMAC for September or October (due the 15th of the month). So yes, they can take it for non-payment but I did not think so quickly 1 day after objection. We will decide what to do by the end of the month, I have to call them on 10/29/2010. I was fortunate enough to get someone nice and reasonable. The person also indicated that they would send out a letter to us I guess asking what our intentions are blah blah blah. That won't go out for 12 days or so, but yet they are going to start calling us one day after the objection date. I will believe we discharged when I see the notice I guess. Any input it greatly appreciated.

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X