60 Days on Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

60 Days on Monday

It will be 60 days on Monday since my 341 hearing and I'm back to sitting on pins and needles. Since the hearing I had a question about somethings and went to see my attorney. They may have seemed insignificant to him but I need to know the answer. He told me to go home and have a stiff drink. I haven't thought much about the Ch 7 since that day, but this weekend the stress came back, so I checked Pacer. Pacer showed that the last paperwork filed was an reaffirmation with my mortgage company, so now I wait. My attorney said I should have the Discharge papers about 2 weeks after the 60 days. I am still thinking it won't go through, I'm jjust a worrier I guess.

Hang in there! I would be the same way, but honestly, all the worrying in the world won't change the outcome so I have to agree with your attorney...have a stiff drink, enjoy the weekend and chances are everything will be fine on Monday!

Comment

Hi marcia,

If everything on PACER is what you expected and your lawyer is not concerned, no need to worry.
      If there was going to be a problem you would have heard about it by now.

Hang in there, you are in the homestretch...

Tom in Colo
      Ch7 filed 5/12/2010.....341 meeting 6/30/2010....report of no distribution 8/15/2010.....discharged 10/01/2010.....closed 11/09/2010

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X