Relief from stay-repo'd car Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Relief from stay-repo'd car Questions

I am sorry if this has been gone over before, but I cant find it. I am Ch7, no asset, 341 Nov 15th.
    Ford filed for a motion for relief from stay, on a car that was repo'd already. One of the things says" Required Statement to Accompany All Motions To Modify Stay".

#1. Under chatper 7 there is an "x" marked no-asset report not filed, date of creditor meeting Nov 15. What does that mean?

#2. On line numbered 3, it says Estimated value of collateral (must be supplied if motion alleges no equity) Vehicle totaled. What does that mean (totaled)??

#3 In section 4 it says pre petition default $1431.27 (4 months). ARe they looking for money from me?

The only other section with any added info is 5b. No equityand not necessary for an effective reorganization "x", and debtors statement of intention Surrender"x".

Is this all normal stuff for a repo's car that I am surrendering? Sorry to be such a worry wart, cant help it!

It looks like they are just covering themselves. They are listing the deficiency balance and you will need to put that on your petition as a liability that you want discharged. I am not sure what vehicle totaled means in this scenario, maybe someone else can chime in.
    You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X