Filed today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Filed today...

Well, it's official -- I filed today. My 341 meeting is on December 10th.

It's such a relief... I was starting to get tired of Citi Cards calling me 15 times a day (literally!).
    Bazinga!

Congrats!!!

Comment

Congratulations! Good luck with a smooth process.
      Filed Ch. 7 on 9/30/10---341 11/12/10---Report of No Distribution 11/16/10

Discharged 1/21/11 Closed 1/26/11

Comment

The first part of a journey is the first step. That is the hardest part of any journey. Now, I'm looking forward to your discharge announcement.. 'Hub
        If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Congrats to you! Can't wait until I'm in your shoes!

Comment

Congrats! Welcome to the club
            Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

Congrats Mr Brown! I'm in Missouri too. Hopefully you felt some relief today after filing like I did on my filing day. The second feel good day was after my 341 meeting which lasted about 5 minutes. The third feel good day was when I received my discharge letter in the mail. It won't be long and it will be over with and you will have a fresh start. Best wishes!
              Last edited by AngelinaCat; 11-06-2010, 03:54 PM. Reason: Too specific info deleted by request.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X