Filed today and I'm nervous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi wipetheslate,

Did some digging and the trustee has to be the one to reschedule a 341, not the court.

And ask if you can appear by telephone, the trustee can allow that.

Still have you in our thoughts and prayers,

Tom in Colo
    Ch7 filed 5/12/2010.....341 meeting 6/30/2010....report of no distribution 8/15/2010.....discharged 10/01/2010.....closed 11/09/2010

Comment

Thanks Tom.

I have left a message with the trustee. From the court's calendar, it looks like he is in 341 meetings all day today so I don't expect to hear from him until tomorrow. I am hoping he will be understanding.

Originally posted by tcreegan View Post
      Hi wipetheslate,

Did some digging and the trustee has to be the one to reschedule a 341, not the court.

And ask if you can appear by telephone, the trustee can allow that.

Still have you in our thoughts and prayers,

Tom in Colo
      Filed Ch 7 pro se Oct 2010 . Filed student loan AP pro se Feb 2011 . Discharged Feb 2011 . AP trial 1/10/2012 . $28K in student loans dismissed Jan 2012 . ECMC appealed. Appeal hearing 7/2012. Original judgment upheld 9/2012.

Comment

I thought I'd post an update. I got very, very lucky that my doctor's office actually had to reschedule my appointment for the following week, allowing me to make the Dec 6 meeting. It'll cost me a few hundred bucks in airfare change fees, but I'm going to try and get those waived.

Here's the weird thing--I haven't heard a peep from the trustee. Called him. E-mailed him asking to be rescheduled. E-mailed him when I found out I could make the Dec 6 appointment after all and canceling my previous request for a date change. Never heard a thing from him. Is that strange? I'm worried it's not a good sign. My docs on PACER say "presumption of abuse does not arise" and "no asset" but I'm not sure that means anything before the 341.
        Filed Ch 7 pro se Oct 2010 . Filed student loan AP pro se Feb 2011 . Discharged Feb 2011 . AP trial 1/10/2012 . $28K in student loans dismissed Jan 2012 . ECMC appealed. Appeal hearing 7/2012. Original judgment upheld 9/2012.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X