My 341 Last week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 341 Last week

I Had my 341 Last week. We showed up an hour early and no one was there. I started to worry that they changed it and no one told me. It turned out that they where all on lunch and and other people did not show up until right before they had to. There was two people before me and the TT held them over the coals he grilled them pretty good. the TT asked them how they got the value of their home about ther cars tax returns. I really started to worry. When it was our turn tt decided to ask my wife all the questions. Since i am the one who handles all the financials and my wife is 15+ years my junior i was worried he would crack her and we would be doomed. I had nothing to hide but just thought the sky would fall on me any way. The TT started with the standard questions and she fired the answers "yes" "no" she did not blink. The only thing he asked other than the standard questios was what we paid for the house and what we put down. It was over in 3 mis or less. Checked pacer today and tt report of no dist. Yay looks like the 60 day Club fro me!

Congrats!!!
    "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

What Illinois District where you at? I have two weeks to go until the 341, cant help it but getting nervous. My husband would have no clue how much we paid for our house or what we put down, it was almost 10 years ago....ugh!

Comment

WELCOME to the greatest club around...there are quite a few of us in the club.
        You're in great company.
        I fell apart even B4 trustee started asking Q's. Don't think my att has ever seen me with dry eyes. Glad there was no one else in the room.
        My S.O. for a month B4 341 would say " YEs, NO, I Don't Know" RIGHT????? I would fire back...yes, no & i don't know about i don't know LOL
        Last edited by oregonpilot; 11-01-2010, 10:39 AM.
        filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
        "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

Congrats on a smooth 341.
          Filed Ch. 7 on 9/30/10---341 11/12/10---Report of No Distribution 11/16/10

Discharged 1/21/11 Closed 1/26/11

Comment

Congratulations johnb12 !!

mrskal, the best cure for 341 nervousness is to go and attend a few of them ahead of time. Not only will you know where the parking is, but even the right building....something I did not know....not a good thing..

Tom in Colo
            Ch7 filed 5/12/2010.....341 meeting 6/30/2010....report of no distribution 8/15/2010.....discharged 10/01/2010.....closed 11/09/2010

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X