Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharged!!!!

Discharged on day 62.

Was looking at the order on PACER and on the list of people to be notified, it showed California Unemployment, State Tax board, US Treasury (I'm in california). Is this normal and should I have anything else to be concerned about?

I've submitted all tax docs and edd stubs to my attorney all along. Even copies of the w2's I got from a couple of small gambling wins during my chapter 7.

Congrats on your discharge
    Filed: 5/22/07; 341 Hearing: 6/27/07;
    Confirmed: 8/13/07; DISCHARGED 4/17/2012

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We LOVE hearing--well, reading--GOOD News!!! Here you go:

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Congratulations!
        Chapter 13 Filed November 10, 2010 Indiana - Southern District - United States Seventh Circuit
        Attended 341 hearing 12/15/2010

Comment

Thanks...and to make it an even better day I had a really really good interview today. I only hope this doesn't hurt my chances, but from everything I've read I should be ok.

When should I disclose that I'm just out of a Bankruptcy?

Comment

Congrats mikey! Look up my recent posts about job offers and interviews during bk. I just today received my offer letter and package via UPS. And this is in the financial industry, so I expected more difficulty getting an offer!
            Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10
            AHEM.....NOT AN ATTORNEY, NOT ADVICE, ETC, ETC

Comment

Thanks Joe, I'll do that right now. Congrats on your new position.

Comment

Congrats Mikey. Enjoy your new beginning!
                Filed Ch. 7 on 9/30/10---341 11/12/10---Report of No Distribution 11/16/10

Discharged 1/21/11 Closed 1/26/11

Comment

Thank you again everyone...between having an outstanding legal team to work with and the fabulous folks on this forum, I never lost a night of sleep from the day I stopped paying to my filing, my 341 and now my discharge.

Comment

Congrats Mike.
                    Filed chapter 7 Jul 13, 2010 341 hearing Aug 12, 2010 Trustee's report of no distribution Aug 20, 2010 Discharged Oct 13, 2010 Closed Oct 28, 2010.

Comment

Congrats - on both your discharge and really good interview!! Best of luck to you!
                      Filed Ch 7 Sept '10, 341 Meeting Oct '10, Discharged Dec '10, Case Closed Jan '11

EQ 2/8/11 - 584, 6/2/11 - 677

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X