top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got a Presumption of Abuse Letter in the mail today.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, drowning, I was on pins and needles reading this entire thread and got to the last couple of posts and now I can stop biting my nails. Woohoo! looks like you're in the clear. Congrats!
    Filed Ch. 7 on 9/30/10---341 11/12/10---Report of No Distribution 11/16/10

Discharged 1/21/11 Closed 1/26/11

Comment

Originally posted by mommi2many View Post
      Wow, drowning, I was on pins and needles reading this entire thread and got to the last couple of posts and now I can stop biting my nails. Woohoo! looks like you're in the clear. Congrats!
      Mommi2many, thank you for the good wishes. I am just glued to Pacer now & reading over all the documents. I just cannot believe I am going from doomed to happy and relieved all in the matter of a couple hours LOL.

So this below is what the last part of the document filed today says..... (it's hard to take it all in & I still have a pounding head ache) Thank you everybody for your help and concern. I really appreciate it. I think I would have gone nuts without this place. I know this message below is good news - but what is next? Is this the ultimate in good news?

Based upon all information currently available, the United States Trustee will not file
      a motion to dismiss this case under ยง 707(b)(2) because the United States Trustee does not consider
      such a motion to be appropriate.
      Dated: November 3, 2010

Comment

This is excellent news!
        You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

Originally posted by backtoschool View Post
          This is excellent news!
          Thank you so much for all your help and suggestions BTS. I am also sorry about your ulcer and hope it is better. I can totally see how that and more could easily happen.

So does this document filed today mean we are mostly in the clear then? Can the ust change his mind? I am so tensed in a knot and want to feel relief but not if it's too soon to.

Comment

Originally posted by drowningNIL View Post
            Thank you so much for all your help and suggestions BTS. I am also sorry about your ulcer and hope it is better. I can totally see how that and more could easily happen.

So does this document filed today mean we are mostly in the clear then? Can the ust change his mind? I am so tensed in a knot and want to feel relief but not if it's too soon to.
            My ulcer is better now thanks for your kind thoughts.

The only other option the US trustee has is to dismiss you for totality of circumstances or fraud. You are not a totality of circumstances candidate in my opinion since your income and expenses are not such that you are putting money towards your "lifestyle" that could have been used to pay creditors.

And you certainly are not committing any fraud.

so..... I think you are in the clear.
            You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

Congrats, drowning! That must have been a tremendous relief for you to see that document on Pacer!

It's so heartening to read the good outcomes of people I've been following on this forum. Every little bit of good news is like a ray of sunshine!
              Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

Congrats, I'M so happy it worked out for you

Originally posted by drowningNIL View Post
                Joe LOL OK thank you for that because I was just over there re reading it for the 5th time thinking - does this really say what I hope it says!?!?

So that is it then? Or could there be more to come from him down the pike?
                Chapter 7 filed 11/4/10 ---- 341 Meeting 12/1/10 ---- Discharge 1/31/2011.

Comment

drowningNIL - I've been watching your thread & am really happy for you. Believe me, having a PACER account will make YOU feel much more in control. I would have felt totally blind if I relied on my attorney through this process. Congrats on the good news. Your schedule was reasonable IMHO.
                  Stopped paying CCs 1/10 | Stopped paying mortgages 2/10 | Interviewed attorneys 3/10-5/10 | Retained attorney 5/14/10 | Delivered paperwork to attorney 6/17/10 | Filed Ch7 7/9/10 | 341 8/16/10 | Objection Deadline 10/15/10 | DISCHARGED 10/20/10

Comment

Glad everything worked out drowningNIL

Comment

thank you, everybody!

I am so grateful to have found this place and all the great advice, suggestions & support.

Comment

Yeepeeee....awesome..very happy for you!!!!!!!

Comment

I am new. What is "PACER" account

Comment

Originally posted by stiltryn0911 View Post
                            I am new. What is "PACER" account
                            PACER provides information about accessing and filing federal court records electronically. Find resources for using PACER.
                            Filed chapter 7 on 9/17 341 on 10/20
                            Chapter 7 Trustee's Report of No Distribution on 10/21
                            Discharged and Case Closed on 12/21/2010

Comment

Pacer = Public Access to Court Electronic Records
                              You can set up an account and then log in to see what's happening with your case. http://www.bkforum.com/showthread.ph...Guide-amp-Tips Click on this link to get great info on Pacer.
                              Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

:
                                Congrats!
                                Chapter 13 Filed November 10, 2010 Indiana - Southern District - United States Seventh Circuit
                                Attended 341 hearing 12/15/2010

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X