file question.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

file question.....

ok so i filed the "immediate petition" last week.... do i have to send the papers i already filed again? or do i just send the rest of the petition in the correct order? I am ready to mail the rest in tommorrow
    Filed Chapter 7 on 10/26/2010, Meeting 341 on: 1/19/2011 PLEASE DONT DISMISS ME!!!!!

It sounds like you filed an 'Emergency Petition'. It also sounds like you are doing it pro se. Yes, send the rest of the paperwork in, with a coversheet that says: RE: Case number: XXXX-XXXX. If the clerk of the bk court has given you specific instructions on how to organize them, then do it that way.

If you are mailing them instead of taking them to the courthouse in person, be sure to send this by certified mail with a return receipt. You want that signed and dated green card in your file, for your peace of mind.

You have 15 days from the date your filed the Emergency Petition.

Good luck to you!
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Hi greg,

For these kind of paperwork questions you can always ask the court clerk. Just be nice and preface your question with "I have a procedural question"

Good job on getting everything done!

Tom in Colo
      Ch7 filed 5/12/2010.....341 meeting 6/30/2010....report of no distribution 8/15/2010.....discharged 10/01/2010.....closed 11/09/2010

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X