Good News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good News

For those who know my situation, I need to file quick, fast, and in a hurry due to lawsuits and bad choices. I was having a hard time coming up with the money, when tobee suggested to let attorney know this, and see if he is willing to help. He gave me that info back in September, but I didnt ask my attorney at that point so I tried to come up with the money myself. To make a long story short, I emailed my attorney today to let him know I may need to file pro se because I'm having a hard time coming up with the balance I owe him. He told me to just pay the balance of filing fee and he will go ahead and file! He will allow me to pay it in full prior to discharge....I"M so THANKFUL RIGHT NOW!!!! I just got another judgement against me last week and so I need to file soon. SO I will be filing on November 15, 2010
    Filed:11/2010
    341 Meeting:1/5/2011
    Discharge:3/2011

I think that's excellent news, what a weight lifted off of your shoulders!
    Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

Wow that is great news
      "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

Congrats!
        Chapter 13 Filed November 10, 2010 Indiana - Southern District - United States Seventh Circuit
        Attended 341 hearing 12/15/2010

Comment

That's awesome news! I'm so happy for you.
          Filed Ch. 7 on 9/30/10---341 11/12/10---Report of No Distribution 11/16/10

Discharged 1/21/11 Closed 1/26/11

Comment

Congrats, I'm so happy your attorney worked with you
            Chapter 7 filed 11/4/10 ---- 341 Meeting 12/1/10 ---- Discharge 1/31/2011.

Comment

Good! Hope it all goes well for you

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X