Time for Asset case to close in Arizona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time for Asset case to close in Arizona

I know this has been discussed over and over but I am curious about others experience here in AZ. We were a no asset case until our trustee decided she wanted our tax refund so she took it. Our BK7 discharged on 4/1/10 (April fools!) and that is the last thing filed on PACER...Should we call or just wait it out? We are quickly moving up on the anniversary of the day we filed so it seems like an eternity!

Comments?

Now over one year since our discharge and still no close...Anyone else in AZ with an asset case experiencing this? I finally broke down and called the trustee just to make sure there was no problems and she said they submitted the report to the US Trustee in the beginning of March

Comment

If the UST is reviewing it, you're close to the end. Check this thread out. Timelines for closing written by an AZ attorney:

There are two secrets for success in life:
      1.) Never tell everything you know.

Comment

I am in the same shoes: discharged 7/7/2011, gave the trustee all the money he asked for at the end of November 2011 and since then, crickets. Should I ask my attorney to contact the trustee or not?
        Ch.7 filed: 2/23/2011 Discharged: 7/7/2011 Asset: Yes Case Closed: 7/30/2013

Comment

A year to review and discharge seems ridiculous. Sure you have protection for now, but that is just poor. I don't care what the norm is for the state your in. There is a reason you are filling BK and you did your part, so they need to push, pinch, wipe, get off the pot, and flush so you can get the stink out of your life.
          11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X