Deadmanwalking Attorney...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deadmanwalking Attorney...

Please send me the name of your Atty. Ours has been less than good and I fear he is getting us into trouble.

Hi Breeze48: Welcome to the forum. You will need to send Deadmancrawling a PM and see if he answers. You have glommed onto an old thread that is more than a year old. Dmc still visits now and again.

Meanwhile, there are plenty of current members that will be glad to assist you--just ask the questions. If someone can recommend an attorney in your area, they will need to send you a PM (private message) as we are not allowed to publish people's names on the public side. Also, please take a few minutes to review the rules for posting on this board, which is located at the top of each forum. Thanks.
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for the advice. I will send a PM.

Comment

Well, if that UST rep is the same female UST rep we had at our 341 in Tampa, she will most definitely crush Armani guy. She is giving us grief, and stress, and we have nothing to hide - no fancy cars, suits, homes, businesses or anything. We just happen to be over the median income.
        Ch 13 filed 06/22/09. Dismissed,thankfully, 03/31/10. Ch 7 filed 06/28/10. 341 07/29/10. UST POA 08/06/10. UST mot to dismiss hearing extended to Dec...Feb...March...May...Aug. UST withdrawal of dismissal filed 05/31! DISCHARGED 07/12/2011!

Comment

2 weeks ago, I was probably sitting either in the same room or next to it - but my trustee wasn't that "rough" at all. Quite the opposite. Even the UST was very calm and friendly.

I assume your 341 was at East Polk Street as well?
          Filed CH7 9/24/2010, 341 on 10/28/2010, Disch.&Closed: 1/6/2011. FICO EX: 9/2: 672.
          FICO EQ: pre-filing: 573, After BK Public Record: 568, 10/3: 673.
          FICO TU: pre-filing: 589, After BK Public Record: 563, 9/2: 706.

Comment

East Polk Street

"I assume your 341 was at East Polk Street as well"

Yes it was. I think the problem began when she ask me how much we got back on our taqx returns. My memory is not great so I said a couple of thousand. She looked and it was 9k. OK I sould have said I didnt remember exactly...my mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by Breeze48 View Post
              "I assume your 341 was at East Polk Street as well"

Yes it was. I think the problem began when she ask me how much we got back on our taqx returns. My memory is not great so I said a couple of thousand. She looked and it was 9k. OK I sould have said I didnt remember exactly...my mistake.
              Well ours asked us what DH's bonus was the year before. We gave a rounded number, she gave the exact number. She asked what our AGI was the year before, we had no clue. She spouted it off. Well, we knew she had the info- we gave her our tax returns. We weren't hiding anything. Just because we didn't know the exact dollar amounts doesn't mean we were hiding anything. It's almost like they just want to unnerve you. It's crazy though, because even with all that info, she actually said we are over witholding (that was one of her objections to our petition in her motion to dismiss). Hello?? We OWED $3900 last year and she wants us to drop our witholding to last year's levels?
              Ch 13 filed 06/22/09. Dismissed,thankfully, 03/31/10. Ch 7 filed 06/28/10. 341 07/29/10. UST POA 08/06/10. UST mot to dismiss hearing extended to Dec...Feb...March...May...Aug. UST withdrawal of dismissal filed 05/31! DISCHARGED 07/12/2011!

Comment

Worried and appraisal

Well she did a good job of worrying me.
                Appraiser came. Seemed nice enough. I walked with him and found some things I had forgot.
                Also he insluded a 14 x 20 shed that I did not list.
                It is anchored to the ground and has permanent electric to it so I thought it was part of the home now.

So I am wondering what they will say about the difference.

Comment

Reading this scares me (not that we have anything to hide either) but we are getting ready to file in Middle/Florida.... ugh

What kind of "things" did appraiser find that weren't listed beside the shed?

Comment

I had missed a small safe we have.
                    And for some reason, while I was sitting at the kitchen table doing the list I did not do the kitchen and appliances. Micro, Toaster oven, etc...

Comment

Knowing what I know now I would have paid the same appraiser 300.00 to come in and do it before hand.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X