I'm done!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm done!

Checked Pacer yesterday and I'M DISCHARGED! My long nightmare is over. My question is this: what do I do now? Can someone lead me to the Forum which states what I have to do about my credit report? To those of you just starting, I have just been through what you are starting. Once you sign those papers, you will be AMAZED at how much better you will feel and how fast the process will go. Hang in there. The hardest part for me was deciding to file in the first place.
    Filed Chapter 7 on Friday the 13th!, 341 9/10/10 . TT's report of no distribution 9/13/10 DAMN STRAIGHT! Case Closed! 11/19/10 "Our long national nightmare is over".

Congratulations on your discharge!!!! Enjoy your fresh start.

There is some good info on the "after discharge" forum about credit reports. I have read that it is best to wait at least 30 days after discharge to pull credit reports. Good luck to you.
    Filed Chapter 7 on July 30, 2010
    341 scheduled for August 26, 2010 - Done! - Report of No Distribution
    Discharged!!! - November 15, 2010

Comment

Congratulations! It's a massive relief, isn't it?
      DH laid off 3/08 | Last mortgage payment 12/09 | Filed Ch13 5/10 | Converted to Ch7 7/10 | 341 held 8/10 | AP filed by secured creditor 10/10 | Ch7 discharged & closed 11/10 | Foreclosure 10/2011

Comment

Congrats on your new beginning!
        Filed Ch. 7 on 9/30/10---341 11/12/10---Report of No Distribution 11/16/10

Discharged 1/21/11 Closed 1/26/11

Comment

Congrats!!!

Comment

Congratulations on your discharge. For the next couple of years, concentrate on living within or under your means and don't be too concerned about your credit report. After all, credit is what got most of us here in the first place.
            All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
            Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X