top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This takes a separate thread! Discharged and Closed!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This takes a separate thread! Discharged and Closed!!!

Doin' the Funky Chicken!

First, I want to say thank you to the moderators. Thank you for creating this outlet for folks like me who had nowhere else to turn. Bless the night I bumped into this forum on Google. I've come a long way. Individuals I'd like to thank are tobee43, ccsjoe and tcreegan (Tom from Colorado). Those are the 3 main individuals. There are a few others who kept me afloat during my journey as well; wnguyen, Freddy, momofthree, oregonpilot and I'm sure I'm leaving out someone. LOL. But a big thank you from the bottom of my "broke-n" heart. Get it? LOL. Just kidding. I can save now. I look forward to my fresh start and to helping others as much as I can. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Congratulations, drowning! What fantastic news right before Thanksgiving!!
    Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

I know!!! I wasn't feeling excited this morning, but now I do. Thanks free2breathe!!!
      Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

Awwww. . .that is AWESOME!! So happy for you! Have a wonderful Holiday and DON'T LEAVE. . .I WILL STILL NEED YOU!!
        Filed Ch. 7 11/8/10: Survived 341 Meeting 12/13/10 Report of No Distribution!! 12/14/10Received UST Presumption of Abuse!! 12/15/10 UST states Dismissal is Inappropriate! DISHARGED!! 2/22/11

Comment

I'll stick around for sure. I made some very nice cyber friends here and I hope to be half as helpful as to others as they were to me. Yay!!! So relieved! Now I move on to foreclosure and repo. Don't care one bit. I also have a judgment to vacate. As soon as I get my discharge papers (sounds like I'm in the army), I'll take care of the judgment.

Comment

Oh, I have a judgment to vacate too, but my attorney said I have to do it before the discharge. I guess he will take care of it for $250.00. Were you told to wait until after?
            Filed Ch. 7 11/8/10: Survived 341 Meeting 12/13/10 Report of No Distribution!! 12/14/10Received UST Presumption of Abuse!! 12/15/10 UST states Dismissal is Inappropriate! DISHARGED!! 2/22/11

Comment

Yay for you drowning!!! Congratulations!!
              ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
              Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Discharged AND Closed!!!! It doesn't get any better than that in order to celebrate Thanksgiving!!!

The Funky Chicken???? What about your Officially Unofficial Hamster Dance? Here you go:

Happy Thanksgiving Day to you and your family!
                "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Congrats drowning! Enjoy your fresh start. What a great way to start the holiday season. Woohoo!
                  Filed Ch. 7 on 9/30/10---341 11/12/10---Report of No Distribution 11/16/10

Discharged 1/21/11 Closed 1/26/11

Comment

Thanks ACat for the dance! LOL. I read here that I should wait after discharge so that's what I did. Thanks all for the well wishes! My birthday is in December, too! LOL! I'm getting birthday and Christmas all rolled into one.

Last edited by drowning123; 11-23-2010, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Congratulations! What a fantastic way to start the holiday season!!!

Comment

I'm on top of the world!

Comment

SWEEEEET!!!!.
                          drowning123 you have helped me too. Thank you!!!!
                          Happy turkey day and B Day.
                          OHHHH NOOOOO the hamster dance is in my head!!!!! I will be hearing that in my head all night.
                          Last edited by oregonpilot; 11-23-2010, 08:01 PM.
                          filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
                          "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

I also want to thank backtoschool and doomed for their support and advice.

Comment

Congratulations! Best of luck in the future.
                              All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
                              Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X