Yet another "Motion to Extend Time" filed by UST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet another "Motion to Extend Time" filed by UST

I guess in some way I'm glad she's extending, but in another way I'm irked. Her reason states we did file our amended B22A not file an updated schedule I & J and we have not provided certain documents requested. Our attorney has our I & J and anything she requested we sent our attorney. We have heard nothing back as to whether she requested more.
    Ch 13 filed 06/22/09. Dismissed,thankfully, 03/31/10. Ch 7 filed 06/28/10. 341 07/29/10. UST POA 08/06/10. UST mot to dismiss hearing extended to Dec...Feb...March...May...Aug. UST withdrawal of dismissal filed 05/31! DISCHARGED 07/12/2011!

Hi olivies!

There might be some turnaround time from you to attorney to UST to UST getting around to looking at it....

Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving and the UST gets off your back in time for Christmas!

Tom in Colo
    Ch7 filed 5/12/2010.....341 meeting 6/30/2010....report of no distribution 8/15/2010.....discharged 10/01/2010.....closed 11/09/2010

Comment

olivies, i want to once again submit my heartfelt sympathies to you and yours on your case. It sounds like you guys have been going through financial hell for the better part of the past 18 months to 2 years, and with as many children, I can't imagine the emotional strain that has to be putting on you and you DH. As TC said, let's hope this is just because they are running slow with the holidays and need an extra minute to look over everything and collect all your documents.

Best wishes and keep us posted!
      Ch7 no asset Filed 11/23 341 12/21 discharged: 2/22/11 I am soooo totally not a lawyer, but i wish i had married one! Does that count for anything?

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X