top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I did not file BK & Wells Fargo Froze ALL of my FUNDS! PLEASE HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by robertr1784 View Post
    And I do not plan to do anything until I recieve advise from my lawyer. I am simply familiarizing myself with all the options, rules, and variables - and plan to present all my findings and questions to my lawyer to see what is the best route to take. What better place to brainstorm than this forum?
    Well, what did your lawyer advise? Did you get your account unfrozen yet?
    “When fascism comes to America, it’ll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross” — Sinclair Lewis

Comment

The account was unfrozen tuesday. My account was exempt under california wildcard of 22k. My friends exemptions added up to 6k plus my funds, we just made it! Thanks everyone on here! THis forum is awesome, informative, and a blessing to anyone in this situation. Good luck to all!

Comment

I have nothing to add of value,
        only a rant.
        I HATE Wells Fargo.
        They are the major reason we have filed Cpt 7.
        They are the very worst and I have never heard anything but a trail of tears and bad experience from their "customers"....

Comment

Originally posted by bkzips View Post
          I have nothing to add of value, only a rant.
          I HATE Wells Fargo.
          Hey, rants are good.

Thanks for the update robertr, you are lucky CA has that generous wildcard. You could live in Pa, where only $300 of your assets are exempt.
          “When fascism comes to America, it’ll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross” — Sinclair Lewis

Comment

Congratulations! Now, go flog your roommate!

Ooops, about forgot...get your roommate off your account. Better yet, I would open a whole new account and close that one just to close out any chance of it coming into play later on somehow.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X