top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I add a creditor to my matrix without using my attorney???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fallonedward View Post
    My attorney stated this is not covered in our agreement and if I want him to do the letter writing, its a $100 charge for each letter, no thanks, I can do it for free.
    OMG really? That doesnt seem right at all. Everything for us was included in our $2500 fee to our attorney - from AP to letters to creditors, and even suing for violations.

I'd definitely do the letter myself then and save the cost, but be sure to keep track of it along the way.

Comment

Our attorney fee was only $1300, so maybe that is why everthing else is a la carte. Our fee included, filing, meeting with us multiple times (over 3 hours in total of meetings), 1 court appearence for the 341, 1 court appearence for the refirm on the car.

Originally posted by Pandora View Post
      OMG really? That doesnt seem right at all. Everything for us was included in our $2500 fee to our attorney - from AP to letters to creditors, and even suing for violations.

I'd definitely do the letter myself then and save the cost, but be sure to keep track of it along the way.
      Chapter 7 filed 11/4/10 ---- 341 Meeting 12/1/10 ---- Discharge 1/31/2011.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X