top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discharged in Phoenix. Part 1 of the saga complete!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharged in Phoenix. Part 1 of the saga complete!

After lurking on these boards for the last 18 months getting educated, we received our discharge today.

First a word of thanks to all who lent their advice and lessons, whether directly to me via post or PM, and the many who helped indirectly simply by posting their own info for me (and others) to see.

I believe in giving back. I have a long story to tell, some advice and lessons to lend, and a lot of sleep to catch up on. In the next few days I'll post what I learned, but for now...I just want to relax for a day or two.

Looking forward to hearing about your story! I live in AZ and just had my 341 a few weeks ago. Feel very anxious while I wait these 60 days.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congratulations! I just got my discharge as well. It sure takes a load off our shoulders!
        Filed Chapter 7 (08/17/10)
        341 Meeting (09/20/10)
        Discharge (11/30/10), Case Closed (01/18/11)

Comment

Originally posted by btbeme View Post

I believe in giving back. I have a long story to tell, some advice and lessons to lend, and a lot of sleep to catch up on. In the next few days I'll post what I learned, but for now...I just want to relax for a day or two.

That's what it's all about.....
          All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
          Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Congrats, and welcome to your new beginning. I was discharged a couple of weeks ago and it's still in the process of sinking in.
            DH laid off 3/08 | Last mortgage payment 12/09 | Filed Ch13 5/10 | Converted to Ch7 7/10 | 341 held 8/10 | AP filed by secured creditor 10/10 | Ch7 discharged & closed 11/10 | Foreclosure 10/2011

Comment

Congratulations! I have been lurking more than posting as well, but I would be in horrible shape were it not for this forum. Enjoy the feeling!
              A fresh start is a beautiful thing. And I'm not an attorney, just opinionated!

Comment

I just got my discharge, too, congratulations! I, too, look forward to hearing your story.

Comment

Congratulations on your new beginning!
                  Filed Ch. 7 on 9/30/10---341 11/12/10---Report of No Distribution 11/16/10

Discharged 1/21/11 Closed 1/26/11

Comment

Congratulations!
                    Ch 13 filed 06/22/09. Dismissed,thankfully, 03/31/10. Ch 7 filed 06/28/10. 341 07/29/10. UST POA 08/06/10. UST mot to dismiss hearing extended to Dec...Feb...March...May...Aug. UST withdrawal of dismissal filed 05/31! DISCHARGED 07/12/2011!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X