top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

341 Meeting tomorrow, I have a dumb question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Meeting tomorrow, I have a dumb question.

When you are asked to state your name, do you just say your middle initial or your whole middle name?
    Retained BK Lawyer on 10/13/10
    Filed BK 7 on 10/29/10
    341 Meeting on 12/8/10

First and last name. My entire name, including my middle name, was on my petition, but I only stated my first and last names.
    Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

I thought about adding "Extaordinaire" to the end of mine! You like?! Btw, cash, that is one of the funnier questions I've seen on here. Trustee: Sir, you didn't pronounce your full middle name!!! Case DISMISSED!!!

Just picking at you!
      Last edited by BROKEDED; 12-07-2010, 12:54 PM.

Comment

@brokeded. . . Lmao!!!
        Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

I think you state it exactly as it appears on your social security card. Remember to bring your original social security card with you to the 341 (and your drivers license). They will not proceed if you don't bring your SS card. And don't forget your folder of paperwork, you will have to fill out a couple pages of paperwork, so you need all your info with you.

Comment

<spit out water reading this> . . .LMAO!
            Filed Ch. 7 11/8/10: Survived 341 Meeting 12/13/10 Report of No Distribution!! 12/14/10Received UST Presumption of Abuse!! 12/15/10 UST states Dismissal is Inappropriate! DISHARGED!! 2/22/11

Comment

I did not state my name exactly as it appears on my ss card and I did not bring any paperwork. I left out my middle name. I also did not have to fill out any paperwork. I did not need to bring any paperwork either. But that's just my experience and I'm a different state.

Comment

Hi all, Hi cash,

If your trustee complains about that, I think we will have to put them in the top 10 PITA trustees list...

Tom in Colo

ps: DO get it right if you are buying plane tickets, new TSA rules = ticket and ID must match exactly
                Ch7 filed 5/12/2010.....341 meeting 6/30/2010....report of no distribution 8/15/2010.....discharged 10/01/2010.....closed 11/09/2010

Comment

Originally posted by cash View Post
                  When you are asked to state your name, do you just say your middle initial or your whole middle name?
                  cash.....good luck tomorrow. Gonna be fine!!!
                  filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
                  "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X