No announcement yet.

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm here. I was at work making some overtime which will finally not be used to pay creditors. It'll be all mine. I'll take a hurricane, thank you very much.
    Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

alright drowning, just as a favor for you, I will chime in on this thread while drinking some wine!

Comment

ot is always good. man anything is good. I worked 2 hrs this week repairing some wallpaper for a lady. She changed out her toilet and the paper was "missing" behind the toilet when the new one was a different size than the old one.

OMG..i just realized i'm a contributor instead of a newbie. AND i still don't know squat. hahahaha

A hurricane huh....cleve, you know the drill
        filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
        "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

Sweet! It's nice knowing that the OT is yours, too. Also, last Friday, I went out for the first time in years. Debt is a mirror image of depression. Debt should diagnosed and treated like any other disorder. I developed hypertension from stressing out over the years.
          Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Memphisbelle View Post
            Speaking of the company wondering, I have been wondering lately about how strange it going to be when, this spring, I morph from a stressed out, complaining I can't go anywhere with friends or family because I've got this pit of debt to climb out of kind of woman, to a relaxed, laidback soul who can tag along at will with ABSOLUTELY No splaination!

I have been stressed out for yrs about money and I won't have to be very soon. Who knew.....who will know! AMAZING
            splaination
            LOVe that word

Comment

Well, I don't know about a hurricane, but I also lived in Hawaii for a little while in my teens. I remember the cock roaches the size of small children. LOL Every place has its issues. I left Southern CA after the Northridge earthquake. I decided it was easier to shovel my driveway than to shovel my living room.
              Filed Ch. 7 11/8/10: Survived 341 Meeting 12/13/10 Report of No Distribution!! 12/14/10Received UST Presumption of Abuse!! 12/15/10 UST states Dismissal is Inappropriate! DISHARGED!! 2/22/11

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandmom View Post
                Well, I don't know about a hurricane, but I also lived in Hawaii for a little while in my teens. I remember the cock roaches the size of small children. LOL Every place has its issues. I left Southern CA after the Northridge earthquake. I decided it was easier to shovel my driveway than to shovel my living room.
                I was living in the San Diego when the Northridge quake hit. My sister lived in Northridge...we panicked when we couldn't get a hold of her. I remember gauging how bad a quake was by how much water sloshed out of the pool.

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandmom View Post
                  I felt that northridge earthquake big time. I live pretty close to Northridge and drive through that area frequently. I have a lot of friends in Northridge, the apartments near the epicenter were destroyed.

Comment

I was on the east end of Simi. Yep, pool water sloshing, destroyed buildings, no electricity, gas or water for a WEEK!! I remember sleeping (or attempting to sleep anyway) under the kitchen table because I was too scared to go back into the bedroom. I couldn't get to work for a week either because the darn freeway split in half. Scary, scary, scary. There were so many of us that left after that. And none of us ever went back.
                    Filed Ch. 7 11/8/10: Survived 341 Meeting 12/13/10 Report of No Distribution!! 12/14/10Received UST Presumption of Abuse!! 12/15/10 UST states Dismissal is Inappropriate! DISHARGED!! 2/22/11

Comment

They were pretty bad. Moving from MN i had never seen a cockroach b4. member my x and i looking at each other when these strange bugs came crawling into the garage and looking at each other and saying...is that what we think it is??

CHAPTER 7
                      Had to throw that in....so no one can say wer're not discussing a chapter 7 topic hahahahahahaaaaaaa

Comment

Oh - we HAVE TO discuss Ch. 7? Okay - that's a relatively easy segue . . . . we were talking about COCKROACHES, right??? Ch. 7 . . . CREDITORS=COCKROACHES!!! LOL!! That one was easy. . .

Comment

GOOD SAVE THERE ..this is soooooo great.

BTW..my countdown timers is at 3 hrs 43min 24 sec
                          Last edited by oregonpilot; 12-07-2010, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Hey - I am now watching Leno which means it's 11:30 p.m. my time. I think that you should automatically be discharged on MY time!!! I'm so happy for you Oregon. I can't wait to see that you've been discharged. What a great Christmas present! I'm glad I will at least be in the 60 day club by this time next week.

Comment

oookkkkkk. Ohio time it is. think drowning is already sleeping. I know you guys will be dreamin about me anyway.
                              I'm watchin Colbert Report (colber repor). Comedy Central... bouncin between the pooter and the tv.
                              This 60 days some days seemed like an eternity and other times it seems like it went really fast.
                              Can hardly believe i'm this close.
                              I'm not gonna check pacer again tonight...had my quota of once for the day.

Comment

Well I'm headin off to bed myself so I will chat with you tomorrow. . . . . hey. . .it's after midnight!!! CONGRATS BY MY TIME!!!! !!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X