Trustee notice of no distribution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trustee notice of no distribution

Wonderful, I woke up and checked pacer this morning, my 341 meeting was Tuesday and look what I found. One more step in the right direction.

Chapter 7 Trustee's Report of No Distribution: I, *****, having been appointed trustee of the estate of the above-named debtor(s), report that I have neither received any property nor paid any money on account of this estate; that I have made a diligent inquiry into the financial affairs of the debtor(s) and the location of the property belonging to the estate; and that there is no property available for distribution from the estate over and above that exempted by law. Pursuant to Fed R Bank P 5009, I hereby certify that the estate of the above-named debtor(s) has been fully administered. I request that I be discharged from any further duties as trustee. Notice is also given that the meeting of creditors was held as scheduled and was concluded on that date. Key information about this case as reported in schedules filed by the debtor(s) or otherwise found in the case record: This case was pending for 1 months. Assets Abandoned (without deducting any secured claims): $ ******, Assets Exempt: $ *****, Claims Scheduled: $ *****, Claims Asserted: Not Applicable, Claims scheduled to be discharged without payment (without deducting the value of collateral or debts excepted from discharge): $ ******. (Entered: 12/15/2010)
    Hired Attorney 8/28/10 Filed Chapter 7 11/08/10 341 12/14/2010 Report of NO DISTRIBUTION 12/15/2010 Waiting for February 14 2011, date objections due.
    DISCHARGED and CLOSED 2/15/2011

Go, go, go panda, it's your free day. Panda in da club! Congrats.
    Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

YEAH, panda, thats what you wanna see!!!

de-ja-vu Ok drowning, I'm still there. hahahaha

What a great place this is...we have sooooo much fun. I look forward to ,in the morning, gettin on here and "chattin" with good friends I've never met!!!!
      filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
      "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

Congratulations and Merry Christmas!!
        Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

Did you ever thing that being broke would feel so good?
          All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
          Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

LOL @ frogger. Congrats panda!
            There are two secrets for success in life:
            1.) Never tell everything you know.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X