top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long did it take for you to get ur discharge papers after 60 days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long did it take for you to get ur discharge papers after 60 days?

My 60 days will be next week, i wanted to know how long does it usually take to get the paper in your hands after the 60 days were done

Originally posted by dasherkin View Post
    My 60 days will be next week, i wanted to know how long does it usually take to get the paper in your hands after the 60 days were done
    dasher...hope your have a great holiday season.
    My 60 days us up on dec 8th. pacer showed on the 9th(late,late in the evening) discharged and closed. On the 13th which was monday i had the hard copies in hand mailed from the courts by snail mail. yah hoooo!!
    filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
    "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

My 60 days were up Dec 6th, still waiting to be discharged---78 days now and counting.

Comment

It can depend on the backlog in your district, how simple/complex your case is, etc. And keep in mind that the 60 day deadline is for the creditors to file their objections to your attempt to discharge their debt.

In our case, once we were ruled an Asset case, an additional 30 days was tacked on for creditors to file their objections. We filed Dec. 28, 2007. The 341 was Feb. 7, 2008. Somehwere in the middle of April or early May should have been the last Day for Objections. Instead, our date got pushed back to around the middle of June. When that came and went, and July came and went with no action, on August 13, 'Hub called the courthouse and talked to our caseworker. The only thing holding us up was the lack of a copy of our Marriage License in our file. (We had a copy of it with us at our 341 as instructed, but the trustee said he didn't need. it.) Once that was emailed to our attorney, and it uploaded, we were Discharged that very day.
        Last edited by AngelinaCat; 12-24-2010, 10:47 AM. Reason: spelling
        "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

I had my discharge papers in my hands 82 days after my 341 meeting.

Comment

Let's see how long my case is going to take to be discharged & closed. 60 days (last day to object) is Monday (12/27/10). Mine was a simple no asset case.
            Filed CH7 9/24/2010, 341 on 10/28/2010, Disch.&Closed: 1/6/2011. FICO EX: 9/2: 672.
            FICO EQ: pre-filing: 573, After BK Public Record: 568, 10/3: 673.
            FICO TU: pre-filing: 589, After BK Public Record: 563, 9/2: 706.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X