Online Debt Ed Courses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online Debt Ed Courses

I completed my 341 meeting one week ago and now I need to complete the Debtors Education Course.

Does anyone have any recommendations for an online course? Please provide links...THANKS!!
    ** Filed Chapter 7 -- 11/05/2010 ** ** 341 Meeting -- 12/21/2010 ** ** Report of No Distrbution -- 1/10/2011 ** ** DISCHARGED!! -- 2/25/2011 **

Go here http://www.justice.gov/ust/eo/bapcpa...e_approved.htm and use the drop down menu to find your state. There you will find a list of approved courses.

We used Academy of Financial Literacy for about $14 for joint filers and had our certificates within one business day via email.
    Rasakan kegembiraan Vegas dengan Juara189 Slot! Temukan beragam gaming slot, fitur menarik, dan turnamen seru. Bergabunglah sekarang dan nikmati pengalaman bermain yang mendebarkan di Juara 189
    Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

Hi miracle,

I used Abacus credit counseling for both my credit counseling and financial management course. Both were very easy to use and I received my certificates by email immediately after finishing the tests and the customer service folks I spoke with were very helpful, because I had to have the fees waived for both tests.

Good luck!!
      Filed Chapter 7, Pro Se: 12/23/2010
      341 Meeting: 01/26/2011
      Discharged: 03/29/2011

Comment

ONLY use an online course that have live operators you can speak to after you complete the course. I took the first course that was an online only course, and could never get the certificate. Nobody responded to my online request for the certification or emails. Couldn't call anyone either. So I had to take a 2nd course with a live person available. They asked me a couple questions after I was done with the course. I got 2 questions wrong out of 10 and they told me where i was wrong. Then I was done and I got my certificate right away.

Comment

I used Cricket Credit Counseling service, and it was fabulous. Actually a lot more informative than i expected, and quite cheap for both classes (came to a total for like $50-60 bucks for both classes combined). You only have to speak with a live counselor for the first class, but can opt for it on either/both classes at anytime. They lady i spoke with for the first class was very sweet and understanding.
          Ch7 no asset Filed 11/23 341 12/21 discharged: 2/22/11 I am soooo totally not a lawyer, but i wish i had married one! Does that count for anything?

Comment

Cricket....cheap, quick, got my paperwork quickly.

Comment

yes, in addition, i got all my paperwork turned around within less than an hour when they were open, and first thing the next morning when they were offline.
              Ch7 no asset Filed 11/23 341 12/21 discharged: 2/22/11 I am soooo totally not a lawyer, but i wish i had married one! Does that count for anything?

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X