pacer question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pacer question

How do I go about getting a pacer account?

Go to pacer.gov and register. They will send you an email telling you your password and user id. There was a really good thread on how to use Pacer... I will look and see if I can find it
    My kids better not put my FICO score on my headstone~ (quote by dspii)

Comment

Here... this thread was super helpful to me when I registered to pacer. Good Luck

Comment

Thank you. 341 was yesterday and went very will, no asset case in ch 7. How long should I wait to check it.

Comment

I just made my account a few months ago. It doesn't charge you until you go over 10 dollars. Each page you look at is 8 cents.... it doesn't add up fast. It also lets you know when you are about to view something that will cost you money and it will tell you how much it will cost. If you are under the 10 dollar range they never charge you. Hope that answers your question. I was a little nervous at first using the site because of the charge, but I bit the bullet and I am not sorry. been looking on that site for 2 months and have spent under a dollar. If I view a page that I am charged for, I save it to my computer. Why not? You are paying for it so you might as well have a copy of it

Comment

Does any one know when does each quarter on Pacer ends?

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X