Ok maybe a dumb question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok maybe a dumb question

What exactly constitutes a luxury item? I am thinking MY idea of a luxury item is not the same as others. lmao (I am CHEAP). Bet you don't hear that every day in a bk forum. So I am thinking that buying new appliances, new furniture etc would be considered a luxury item. (I have bought 1 set of living room furniture in my life with wedding money it fell apart in five years) I've never owned new appliances a new mattress nothing. From what I'm reading these things are not necessarily luxury items though?

Big screen TV, diamond jewelry, 4 wheeler, top of the line washer and dryer, double door stainless steel fridge....these are the things I think of when I think what others might think are luxury. I am probably more like you though, pav, since we've not had money to spend in so long, to me a New York Strip might be a luxury ;)
    Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

We just have never gone all out on things like that. I buy USED lol Although we very very much need a new mattress for our bed and hubby found one for $399. King sized with the box springs (they do not match lmao). I broke my back in 7 places at 18 and am sleeping on a 20 year old mattress. It's causing BIG problems. My oven does not work right either. Can I replace these things and not get into trouble? I would probably buy the oven off craigslist. The matress would be brand new. I just can't buy new new I don't see the point when people throw out or try to sell (very cheaply I must say) things that are just like new anyway.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X