top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking forward to 341.. Am I the only one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking forward to 341.. Am I the only one?

So, I read about people being so nervous about their 341 and I'm counting down the days! I can NOT wait for it to come! It is next week and I looked at the docket.. 12 cases in the same 1/2 hr slot I'm in! I'm the only Pro Se in that 1/2 hr slot but several throughout the day.. (well 3-4)

I think I spent SO many years trying to avoid bankruptcy that now that I'm here, I'm just ready to get it done and over with and the 341 isn't bothering me an ounce.. and I'm Pro Se...

Am I delusional? LOL

No you sound confident and that is good! Good luck to you
    Filed Chapter 7 October 5, 2010 -341 held Nov. 8, 2010- Report of No Distribution Nov. 12th, 2010- Discharged 1-10-2011 Closed 1-28-2011

Comment

I was looking forward to mine. I just find this all so interesting. I was well prepared but still had a little healthy nervousness when it came my time to swear in.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      8/10 - began researching bk, 9/10 - stopped paying ccs, 10/10 - paid atty fees, 11/10 - filed c7 - over median income , 12/22 - 341, 12/23/ - no distribution

Comment

My mom had an appointment at 10:00 am for her 341 and she called me at 10:20 am to go to lunch...she said it was a breeze...but she was still nervous as well. I think she felt like a kid getting sent to the principal's office.

Comment

I'm looking forward to mine too, whenever it is. I just want to get it done!
          Filed 5/31/11 341 & Report of No Distribution 7/28/11 Discharged & Closed!! 9/29/11
          "What I won't accept or buy any longer is that my credit score defines who I am. Screw that."

Comment

I didn't find this forum until after my 341. I didn't know enough to be worried about it I just did what my attorney said to do, and everything worked out OK.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X