No announcement yet.

60 Day Club!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So...does that mean you're discharged? Congrats!

I logged on to Pacer today and found an update also. It just said the Meeting of Creditors was held and concluded (held 1/4/11 and entered 1/18/11.) FOURTEEN days later and that's all I get ;)...

That doesn't really mean "anything," does it? Just that my 341 was held?

Comment

Originally posted by nervous1 View Post
      So...does that mean you're discharged? Congrats!

I logged on to Pacer today and found an update also. It just said the Meeting of Creditors was held and concluded (held 1/4/11 and entered 1/18/11.) FOURTEEN days later and that's all I get ;)...

That doesn't really mean "anything," does it? Just that my 341 was held?
      I am not yet discharged....but expect to be by end of the month!

Your update is what you think it is = a non-update.

What is important is that Jan 14 came and went WITHOUT a filing to object to your Means Test. No news = good news!
      Over Median Income - 10/04/10--Filed Pro Se Chap 7/ No Assets 11/10/10--341 Held 01/18/11-- No Distribution/No Funds 01/19/11--Not subject to dismissal under 521(i)(1) AND --Reaffirmation Hearing Held = APPROVED 02/10/11--Discharged

Comment

More good news today.

Logged onto PACER and this morning the UST filed:

Order that this case is not subject to dismissal under 521(i)(1)

I am off to my car loan reaffirmation hearing - fully expecting a denial - and will begin my ride and pay in February!

Over Median Income - 10/04/10--Filed Pro Se Chap 7/ No Assets 11/10/10--341 Held 01/18/11-- No Distribution/No Funds 01/19/11--Not subject to dismissal under 521(i)(1) AND --Reaffirmation Hearing Held = APPROVED 02/10/11--Discharged

Comment

You go gman! (Is this reaffirmation for the Ford?)
          Filed Ch. 7 11/8/10: Survived 341 Meeting 12/13/10 Report of No Distribution!! 12/14/10Received UST Presumption of Abuse!! 12/15/10 UST states Dismissal is Inappropriate! DISHARGED!! 2/22/11

Comment

Great news gman! Things are really going your way now. Good luck with your reaff hearing, although I don't think you will need it. Ride and pay is in your very near future.
            Filed Ch. 7 on 9/30/10---341 11/12/10---Report of No Distribution 11/16/10

Discharged 1/21/11 Closed 1/26/11

Comment

Just had my reaffirmation hearing.

Very surprised as the judge APPROVED my reaffirmation even though I am unemployed.

I think he did this because (a) I have never been late, (b) the car has equity, (c) I "need" the car and (d) I have only 12 payments left.

He asked me questions concerning all 4 items above. The hearing took all of 60 seconds!

He reminded me that I have 60 days to rescind the reaffirmation. He wished me luck getting a new job and that was the end of it.

Comment

Wow! Just logged into PACER after my last post and.....(drumroll)

01-Order Discharging Ch. 7 Debtor and Closing Estate

My case is complete!

Thanks to all who have helped along the way. I intend to "pass it on" by checking on here every now and then to help others.

Comment

CONGRATS.

BTW, the reason I couldn't run a report on Pacer before (to ck on the 341s held the same day as mine) was that none of the meetings had been logged. Apparently, they were all logged on yesterday and I was able to see a list of those who had their 341s the same day as I. I got a little anxious when I saw that there were some reports on No Distribution, but then realized those ppl all had a different Trustee. My Trustee is slow ;).

Congrats again....

Comment

Well - I found out this morning my celebration of having a discharge was premature!

So - what happened?

It turns out someone mistakingly marked my case as being discharged. In speaking with the BK clerk at the Courthouse, she informed me the following must happen first:

1. The Judge from yesterday's reaffirmation hearing must file my reaffirmation. Supposedly this may take a few days.

2. After that occurs, according to the law the case cannot be discharged for an additional 14 days after the reaffirmation is filed.

3. Barring any major last second nightmares, I am good to go in a few weeks.

Guess I get to "celebrate" twice!

Comment

How long is typical for this to show up after the 341 meeting? We just had ours yesterday, and it seemed to go smoothly. We didn't get grilled nearly as badly as a few of the people before us. (One lady you could practically see the dollar signs over the trustee's head when he was questioning her about two businesses her husband owned and some RV stuff they owned.)

Comment

Originally posted by Dewkitty View Post
                        How long is typical for this to show up after the 341 meeting? We just had ours yesterday, and it seemed to go smoothly. We didn't get grilled nearly as badly as a few of the people before us. (One lady you could practically see the dollar signs over the trustee's head when he was questioning her about two businesses her husband owned and some RV stuff they owned.)
                        In your first sentence - what did you mean by the word "this"?

(There are many things that will show up after your 341.)

Comment

To know you're in the 60 day club and not needing to do anything else but sit and wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Dewkitty View Post
                            To know you're in the 60 day club and not needing to do anything else but sit and wait.
                            Here is a good thread that will help explain to you what deadlines are important between your 341 and becoming a member of the 60 day club:

Comment

My Reaffirmation Agreement was filed as approved by the judge yesterday (1/25).

From what I am to understand - this means I have (at least) 14 days left until discharge!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X