No announcement yet.

I want to file but I am so scared...I'm crazy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay remember when I told you all that I opened a salon that I couldn't pay for and how badly I am sinking and so forth. Well you'll never guess what happened. My salon went from just me in it and I having to scrape up the money to pay the bills to 100% capacity in a day I don't know what to think and all of the girls seem to be really nice and it's just enough to pay all of my overhead with about 500.00 left over for the month. All in one day....It's too early to celebrate but I just can't believe it. It's like heaven opened up and dropped them down into my life...all in one day. I am spellbound. Let's hope for the best.

Comment

Wow! That is fantastic! Like pennies from heaven
      Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

Hang in there MB, I am fond of saying "don't quit before the miracle happens" :o)
        You did not flunk anything, you are in the same boat as so many others and the fact that you are still sticking with your kids and trying to make it says a lot of good things about your character. Do not take any crap from anyone and spend a little time trying to give yourself a break, for real, this situation is a temporary thing and you will come out of it. Lastly, I have to remember sometimes that we can do together more than we can do alone, so this forum is a great place to reach out for help anytime. Our best wishes and prayers are with you!
        Filed Chapter 7 7/14/2011, 341 meeting 8/16/2011, discharged 10/19/2011! Note that my posts are not legal advice, so please do not sue me, I have enough problems already.

Comment

Thanks F2b and Push for that. I simply can't believe it but I'm happy for it. To think I came here crying and worried and got relief for that and now this looks a little light at the end of a bad dream but I am still going to file bk. I look at it now more as a business decision that anything else. I need to now secure a place to stay from the madness that's going on here. I do believe some of you prayed for me and I thank you because that happened so fast. Thanks for the prayers and please continue and I will pray for you too. There is always strength in a multitude. Thanks so much.

Comment

This is wonderful news, MoneyBlues! This reminds me of two quotes I have had hanging on my refridgerator for a long time:

"Vitality shows in not only the ability to persist, but the ability to start over." - F. Scott Fitzgerald and...

"Achievement seems to be connected with action. Successful men and women keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit."

Keep plugging, and keep us posted!
            Chapter 7 filed 10/8/10...341 Meeting 12/6/10....Discharged 2/16/2011....Case Closed! 3/1/2011

Comment

Oops...hit post too quick. Conrad Hilton said the last one!
              Chapter 7 filed 10/8/10...341 Meeting 12/6/10....Discharged 2/16/2011....Case Closed! 3/1/2011

Comment

Well today was a small payday for me but I have so much stuff behind that I'm going to concentrate on getting everything caught up and save a few dollars on the side for the bk until I get my taxes back, and hopefully I get something back I generally do, and I will have enough to go on with my filing. I like those quotes BrokeinMD. I almost just gave it up. I was so close and then this happened. I started this thing because I couldn't find a job and it was bleeding me dry but I am so thankful that I was stupid enough to persist when my logical brain was telling me to quit. The craziness just kept chugging along to the point I really thought I was a glutton for punishment. I thank God I didn't quit.

Comment

UPDATE: Wow what a roller coaster ride this has been. I found a place to live and so I moved in. It's not where I want to be but at least I have a home for now. The salon is picking up and so I have to get caught up on the rent. The landlord got mad at me and wanted to dispossess me but I talked to him and spilled my guts about everything and gain an Allie in helping me get back on my feet. My dad fixed his car and gave it to me to drive for a while. My kids seem to be happier in their own place and they are even being more helpful around the house. I got a bankruptcy attorney who will only charge me 500.00 to file. Thanks to just talking to one of my friend clients and she hooked me up with her. She sent me all of the paper work to fill out so that's what I'm doing now and I decided to start real estate school on Weds and now I have homework before the first day. lol I feel like I'm living somebody else life. Thanks for the prayers guys. They seem to be working.

Comment

MB - I think you or another poster mentioned they thought that BK was like death, but quite the contrary, BK is a fresh start, it makes you realize there is light at the end of the tunnel and you will be there before you know it. Credit cards are over rated and if anything, they are more of a death sentence. We can live without them. I'm so glad you got your own place, that has to be a great feeling of accomplishment. The attorney fee for your filing is also awesome, so you are well on your way to a better, less worrisome life, congratulations and I wish you nothing but the best. Keep us posted on your journey. Taking care of your family is your #1 priority and that never changes.
                    Filed Ch 7: 11/2010 and 03/2011 and closed

Comment

Money - I'm so happy to read that everything is coming together for you! Please do continue to keep us posted on your journey!

Comment

ahhh money....you put a smile on my face today. So glad to read your update last night.
                        The best to you.
                        filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
                        "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

Thanks everyone for your prayers. I still have a ways to go but so far I seem to be making it somehow. I'm sitting in my place right now typing on a cellphone and I got to figure out now how to get the utlities on in my name because I owe from the house and I just don't have the money to pay that so I will have to get creative about it. Well, at least it's not cold today. I'm almost there and will get my filing done at the end of the month. I am so blessed to have found you all. You have helped me calm down and know that this is not the end of the world. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! God's blessings be with you. I'm starting to see my way.

Comment

Just read my own text and now I want to cry...okay I am crying. lol kc

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X