341 and Attorney Listing On PACER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 and Attorney Listing On PACER

Hello all. We just had our 341 on the 14th. I logged into PACER and see that under "Attorneys" I see our attorney and 1 attorney representing (AMEX). Does this mean they are going to cause some trouble or is that normal? Just concerned they might for some reason object or something. Thank you in advance for any insight!

Hi winterheart, and welcome!

It doesn't mean anything by itself, they won't object unless they have a reason....any large (3 figures) charges in the 6 months leading up to the BK? Cash advances? Luxury items?

Small charges for ordinary household expenses, you should be OK.

Welcome aboard, lots of good people here to help out!

Tom in Colo
    Ch7 filed 5/12/2010.....341 meeting 6/30/2010....report of no distribution 8/15/2010.....discharged 10/01/2010.....closed 11/09/2010

Comment

Thanks for the welcome! Nothing purchased in over a year on any of cards. We tried to use debt settlement first, so in December of 2009 we stopped all payments and then tried to settle. After about 9 months of not paying anybody we got served for 1 CC (different company than the attorney that is showing up in PACER) and that's when we decided it was time to go BK. I can't even remember most of what the purchases were on that card (the one with attorney listed on PACER). Been long journey to here and pretty much felt like we hit bottom and this was the saving grace and last resort. Hoping to see some light at the end of the cave we have been living in for the last couple of years.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X